Puppy Sniffer - Santa's Little Helper Is Injured

Guest Ams

This was our Santa thread but has been changed as PS has done herself proud with a whopper of an injury.

Edited by Ams

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Santa's little helper aka Puppy Sniffer has had an accident this morning and shattered her wrist. As a result we are unable to have our Santa photos this afternoon as PS is our creative organiser and all of the things are in her house. I am sorry for the inconvenience and we will try to host Santa next year.

We will still be having our Xmas Peinic so if you were coming along we would still love to see you. The Xmas cards (both glossy and calligram) as well as our t-shirts will be available for sale.

I will do Redangel. She was doped up to the eyeballs when I spoke to her but she said it still hurt like a biatch. I'm guessing she will be staying for surgery as she has done quite a job of it apparently. Funny though she is most upset that they won't give her a lime green cast. (Thats Peiradise colour)

I will do Redangel. She was doped up to the eyeballs when I spoke to her but she said it still hurt like a biatch. I'm guessing she will be staying for surgery as she has done quite a job of it apparently. Funny though she is most upset that they won't give her a lime green cast. (Thats Peiradise colour)

Thank you everyone. PS is still in hospital after a rough (or should I say ruff) day. She has had the hand pulled back into place and a temporary cast put on. The orthopaedic surgeon arrived whilst I was talking to her this afternoon. She has to have more surgery to plate the little bits back together and they have promised her a lime green cast after that work is done. She has the post morphine itchies atm but should be home late tonight. Not sure when the plate surgery will go ahead but I would expect it later this week.

Ouchie, painful and very annoying.

I hope it's not her 'hand'. I'm right-handed and broke my right wrist and discovered I can't do anything much with my left hand. Not even get dressed or brush my teeth or hair. Yucky itchy cast in summer, too.

My sympathies to PS.