Does Your Dog Have A Favourite Toy?

Guest donatella

Zeus has a preference for brand new toys. He'll dig through his toy-box and pull out the only brand new in there.

That being said, however, if there's a duck in there, he'll pull that out no matter how manky and gross it might be. He LOVES his duck -- or anything that squeaks the same. (Currently Big W is selling Reindeer and Xmas Penguin toys for $5 each that have the same squeak and he goes bonkers over them!)

Made by Cuddles and are about $15 to $20 a pop :eek:

Cuddles_Yellow_D_4e41cc456fdb4.jpg

OR

$T2eC16FHJHQE9nzEyJQ+BQDRYEDDzQ~~60_35.JPG

Edited by RiverStar-Aura

Stella's pete is in the same toy range. Sonny loves that duck & he also has a bee hive with 3 bees that you hide in it & then I send him to "find them" & he gets them out again, which he just loves. He runs around with them in his mouth showing us just how smart he is :) I'm not sure who makes that particular toy though. He has had them for years now.

Edited by BC Crazy

Maverick doesn't really play with toys.

Willow's most favourite toys are the Kong Wubba Friends.

She has all the different designs and will go tearing around the house and digging through the toy boxes past all the other toys just to find them!

I got a few of these from Cleanrun and both dogs LOVE them :thumbsup:

Maverick doesn't really play with toys.

Willow's most favourite toys are the Kong Wubba Friends.

She has all the different designs and will go tearing around the house and digging through the toy boxes past all the other toys just to find them!

I got a few of these from Cleanrun and both dogs LOVE them :thumbsup:

Same here! I think they put some form of puppy crack in them, because Max is OBSESSED :laugh:

The favourites at my place change every day. She goes to the toy pile, rummages around and specifically picks one that she fancies, then acts very proud that she's found it.

One of the ultimate favourites is "leg". This is the leg of a toy that was pulled off ages ago. The bulk of the toy no longer holds any interest, but Leg is always high on the list.

Guest donatella

The favourites at my place change every day. She goes to the toy pile, rummages around and specifically picks one that she fancies, then acts very proud that she's found it.

One of the ultimate favourites is "leg". This is the leg of a toy that was pulled off ages ago. The bulk of the toy no longer holds any interest, but Leg is always high on the list.

This is what i'm missing, a toy pile :laugh:

Mine are strewn through the house and backyard, you would think a toddler lives here but as soon as I clean them up they are spread everywhere. I can currently see 2 on my bed :laugh:

Guest donatella

Elsie's favourite toy........ ALL OF THEM!

301287_4263624062529_1167467182_n.jpg

417086_3324631548303_318575918_n.jpg

556787_3792371801517_2027116957_n.jpg

525634_106627866138563_1884721867_n.jpg

600816_156046517863364_2015639841_n.jpg

543244_153708741430475_1273093455_n.jpg

552927_134726293328720_1129367720_n.jpg

577925_106693926131957_1882435169_n.jpg

535597_106696052798411_564564606_n.jpg

There's nothing cuter then a dog carrying a toy bigger then it! Love the big stuffed teddy one!

Rumour's favourite toy is which ever one I have just put away. She could have five balls that she's playing with and one that's not getting touched but as soon as I go to put that one away it's the only toy she has eyes for.

She has been known to lie infront of the room a toy was just put into for two hours or so. Just waiting for its return :laugh:

Rumour's favourite toy is which ever one I have just put away. She could have five balls that she's playing with and one that's not getting touched but as soon as I go to put that one away it's the only toy she has eyes for.

She has been known to lie infront of the room a toy was just put into for two hours or so. Just waiting for its return :laugh:

OMG Lili does this. She will be playing with a ball or something and will roll it under a piece of furniture and then just sit there staring for as long as it takes us to notice. If we put a toy in a dnother room, same thing.

The other night I hadn't seen her for a couple of hours and had assumed she was asleep in the bedroom...went to look for her and found her sitting in the bathroom staring intently at a rubber ducky on the windowsill *rolleyes*

Jove goes through stages of different toys, some survive longer than others. Right now its a giant caterpiller that we brought for him with full knowledge that it would probably cause a snow storm surprising its still kinda together but lost a few legs and no longer has a smiling face :laugh: . Its a babies toy not a dogs the check out chick looked at me funny after she said how cute it was and I told her it was for my dog.

post-45086-0-34602400-1353063677_thumb.jpg