Barking At Guests

minimiss

Guest donatella

Great little dogs with the right owners sadly 4 years later this dog is back to bring its old self, training was too hard for them :(

You could say that about a lot of Dogs, almost every breed.

They are highly intelligent and respond well/thrive off any training. Some people just shouldn't own dogs as your case sounded.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name='donatella' timestamp='1354916186' post='6045608']

Great little dogs with the right owners sadly 4 years later this dog is back to bring its old self, training was too hard for them :(

You could say that about a lot of Dogs, almost every breed.

They are highly intelligent and respond well/thrive off any training. Some people just shouldn't own dogs as your case sounded.

No - you are wrong....dogs are not a "one size fits all" so people need to do better research as to what type of dog (not what breed) they are capable of handling.

Guest donatella

I was referring to the great little dogs with the right owners comment do keep up.

I'm not responding to you anymore because you seem hell bent trying to fault my every sentence and ive better things to do with my time then pick fights on the interwebs.

I was referring to the great little dogs with the right owners comment do keep up.

I'm not responding to you anymore because you seem hell bent trying to fault my every sentence and ive better things to do with my time then pick fights on the interwebs.

Wrong again, you would know if I was. If you are worried about people commenting after something you write then perhaps you need to reconsider what advice you are giving on a public forum - especially where potential aggression is concerned. This also may come as a shock to you - but there are a lot of more experience dog people on DOL than what you are and can offer better advice not excuses such as "1 word - Pomeranian".

Edited by Andisa

This is getting nowhere as you don't know the behind the scenes, the circumstances, the dogs or the people so that's a pretty big call to make. But you carry on with your caps locks and internet rage, i'm off to do something productive with my Friday arvo :thumbsup:

MM I don't know if you have or want a partner but this would be best nipped in the bud on that account alone. Something tells me that your dog wouldn't take kindly to that. If you don't want him to be spending his life in another room, perhaps a visit from a decent professional would be a good idea.

I did - and Benny loved him. Bear in mind this was pre housemate.

I currently have a few... uh... friends... (for lack of a better word) and he will bark upon entry and then want lots of pats and playing... and licks. He's like this with everyone as long as they let him go to them in his own time. The people who haven't been to my house before I now warn them beforehand to let Benny come to them not the other way around.