Secure Pens

*Lolapalooza*

I ordered a pen last week from nfs supplies.... its a Aeolus pen - according to the box...... dump question, actually two dumb ones. Is there a trick to folding them back up once you are done with it, and has anyone replaced the springs with cable ties... I hate the springs, they come off too easily.

I ordered a pen last week from nfs supplies.... its a Aeolus pen - according to the box...... dump question, actually two dumb ones. Is there a trick to folding them back up once you are done with it, and has anyone replaced the springs with cable ties... I hate the springs, they come off too easily.

Not if they are put on correctly.

I have the original C Crate pens purchased of the original makers and they have not shifted, they would be 10 yeas old or more.

When you fold them put the tops on the same side together then fold together the section with no tops.

Bend the end of the spring back up on it's self, that way it can't twist down over the next row - use some pliers.

With the pens you fold it on the diagonal with both lids on the same side, you then fold it back to back so the lids on are on the outside.

Edited by SwaY

Not if they are put on correctly.

I have the original C Crate pens purchased of the original makers and they have not shifted, they would be 10 yeas old or more.

When you fold them put the tops on the same side together then fold together the section with no tops.

Ok, my springs definitely move too much!

The springs will move a little, by that I mean maybe 5cm at most.

This helps them to move when you close it up and they adjust a little between the wires.

They should not all be in the same spot on all corners, if they are this makes it fatter when folded up, you should offset them.

Too bad Oz Grooming doesn't do trolleys, I ordered my new c-crate trolley over 4 mths ago and still waiting :mad

They do trolleys

http://www.ozgroomingworld.com.au/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=113

I wonder if anyone has bought one, and what they are like?

Exact same product, cheaper and with some excellent modifications are available under different brand name (imported direct by this person)https://www.facebook.com/#!/HabaneroHounds/photos_stream