'sold' My First Pic

CrazyCresties

We had an Art for Autism auction at work tonight with pieces submitted by staff. I entered the pic below with no reserve, hoping it would raise maybe $50 - several people bid for it and it went for $300 :eek:

So chuffed to have sold my first photo and helped raise some money for autism :)

6901952691_543090ed63_z.jpg

Edited as stoopid iPad posted before I had written anything that made sense :laugh:

Edited by CrazyCresties

Well done CC! :thumbsup: You shouldn't be so surprised, your work is great :D

P.S If you check my Flickr Photostream I uploaded an picture I took with your awesome lens that I'm fairly sure is of an infant Bungarra that lives near our kitchen.

Edited by RallyValley

Thanks everyone :D it was a fun night with about 25 pieces for sale ranging from quilts, to paintings, photos and poems. There are some seriously talented people in our office, a few of the paintings were really, really good!

P.S If you check my Flickr Photostream I uploaded an picture I took with your awesome lens that I'm fairly sure is of an infant Bungarra that lives near our kitchen.

Glad you are enjoying the lens :D That is a cool lizard - you have to make sure he puts in an appearance next time we visit :laugh: