100 Days Of Summer

huga

LOL have you just started using it?

Yeah :o I resisted for ages because I'd heard that with the change of sliders, my current presets wouldn't work. But with a bit of tweaking, they seem to work better.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup, it was definitely a case of be wary of what you read! I've found that my old presets - most of which I haven't bothered to resave - work better with a slight tweak in 4 now, too. Glad it wasn't just me finding that!!

I'm glad you're loving it - such a powerful, fast tool.

Iv'e been using LR 4 since it first came out and I don't know how they keep improving it. I am using some LR3 presets and they work fine and you can just add your own touches too. Sometimes the little astrix things pops up and it reverts back to LR3 settings but I don't find this a problem either. I only just did a webinar the other day on LR and tips for using it successfully. Most of it I already knew but I did get a bit out of it. Although I don't use it the way it is intended and I mostly only use it as an editing tool exporting all my pics edited and unedited then to HDD.

Do you guys know about LR killer tips? have a looky HERE Just down on the right hand side is about 13 pages of presets and brushes, when you get to the bottom of the page in presets you go to previous I think the pages start at the end and you go back to the previous page for more. Hope that makes sense.

RV, lovely pictures!

Huga such a thoughtful image!

I was so very lucky yesterday for my mum coming to visit, she surprised me, I had no idea she was coming. She came to help look after me while I am sick. This photo was just an iphone snap tonight after she cooked me and OH the best lamb roast ever! Love my mum!!

Day 56

file-2015.jpg

That's a cute photo!

Glad to know about the presets, I haven't installed them yet, just have them sitting there as I already have so many.

Haven't done my pic for today yet, better get on it!

Awesome water drop! Well done, care to share the settings you used? The droplet looks crystal clear, it always amazes me how stuff is upside down in water drops. How did you focus for the spot?

She just has that kind of cuddle me face doesn't she! :laugh: they all do.

Nice shots, Zora looking very thoughtful in that picture!

Well done on half way. If I can keep it up I might keep going for 365 after the 100 days.