huga

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 85,

Another iphone snap, too hot to be bothered today!

file_zps9e3da0ca.jpg

Day 85, another hot one here again, this is a little girl who comes to our obedience days, she loves the dogs and she is having a little play with Lacy here. I thought this one was really cute!

file_zps9f9da0ed.jpg

I knew you would still be shooting just not posting, I find if I don't post as soon as I think of it, i lose the plot. I was thinking about keeping on going and making mine 365 but not sure I have the stamina. :laugh:

Day 91,

Now I know this is just a crappy iphone snap but whats special about this picture is right above the tree to the right is the moon. The picture doesn't do it justice, you could see it clear as a bell and it was 11 oclock in the morning, it was the strangest thing. It looked much bigger than it does in the picture.

file_zpsdff71ffd.jpg

Awww thanks, I have been pretty slack with a few, life gets in the way! :laugh: I reckon Huga will still be shooting just not uploading, she will have a massive catch up to do!

You're doing so well, tlc.

I've had a fair bit of proper work on, so I don't let myself do personal work while I have client work to get through. Plus, the weather has been horrendous, so I have missed a bit. Will have to have a catch up with some cheating :o