Christmas Presents

Greylvr

Annie and Maxie are getting isqueak balls, song birds, and wubba ballistic friends. Kayla is getting a go dog dragon and holee treat ball. Coco is not interested in toys so he is getting a selection of cookies from the gourmet dog barkery, which he will share with the others!

Zig has a bungee toy that attaches to the deck and he can swing off the ball.

He is also getting a selection of tuff toys from Frenzied1 (DOLer).. We have them already and he has one of the toys in the pack. They are just awesome.

I will also get him some new squeaky tennis balls because he is absolutely nuts for tennis balls but the ones that squeak are even better..

Manners Minder just arrived - what fun. Wish I had 4 D batteries right now!

I also have an order coming from Entirelypets: Kyjen Squirrels, a Bumble Ball, a babble ball and some chew toys. :) Plus some DAP

Best of all, my new crested pup arrives Friday. She's my present :thumbsup:

Not much this year I dont think.... Too many bills to pay! (Damn theives made it hard!) He will get a few scraps of ham as a treat.. :) (I get a leg of ham on the bone as a work christmas present, Maui LOVEs to eye it off)

Edited by kitkatswing

They might get a peanut butter sandwich, if they're lucky :p

No doubt about you, Persephone. You sure know how to party :thumbsup::party::rock:

Now I feel hungry :(

A soft toy each from the op-shop...I like to go all out at Christmas :laugh:

Don't forget the peanut butter sandwich. LOL.

I've never been one for getting presents for the dogs - they don't play with toys and despite my trying so often over the years to get them to play with toys and balls, the toy box stays unloved on the deck.

However, I have just put in an order for new collars for them all: break-away collars with their names and phone number embroidered. I don't like leaving collars on them because of the possibility of getting them caught on something and I have found over the years that with very little dogs, they can get their claws caught in the rings. However, it has concerned me that they are unidentified if they get out, because even when you have what you think is Fort Knox in terms of dog security, accidents do happen. They are microchipped of course, but a collar with identification is often the quickest way home.

Edited by Danny's Darling

Max is getting a lifejacket so I can stop worrying about her so much when we go to the beach (and she's finally finished growing so she can now have one without growing out of it in two weeks!) and Boston is getting a new bed for the car because he's grown out of his booster seat. Mum's buying those for them, I probably won't get them much because I spoil them so much through the year (haha, who am I kidding, I'll buy them something silly that they don't need!)

I was going to get them new toys but my DOL Secret Santa has well and truly taken care of that, so now I'm just getting lots of treats and maybe some pigs ears. Also getting Baxter, Telly and Ammo some new collars, Maybe and Torque already got theirs.

mine are getting an 'an only child hamper'

1x 6 pack Christmas Dinner Muffins

1x bag Ginger Bread Men Biscuits

1x bag Bacon Christmas Trees

1x bag Cranberry Barkscotti

They are home made doggy treats made by some lovely ladies that sell them at the local markets.

They might get a peanut butter sandwich, if they're lucky :p

No doubt about you, Persephone. You sure know how to party :thumbsup::party::rock:

Now I feel hungry :(

A soft toy each from the op-shop...I like to go all out at Christmas :laugh:

Don't forget the peanut butter sandwich. LOL.

I've never been one for getting presents for the dogs - they don't play with toys and despite my trying so often over the years to get them to play with toys and balls, the toy box stays unloved on the deck.

However, I have just put in an order for new collars for them all: break-away collars with their names and phone number embroidered. I don't like leaving collars on them because of the possibility of getting them caught on something and I have found over the years that with very little dogs, they can get their claws caught in the rings. However, it has concerned me that they are unidentified if they get out, because even when you have what you think is Fort Knox in terms of dog security, accidents do happen. They are microchipped of course, but a collar with identification is often the quickest way home.

A PB sanwich as well!!! No way...tough love in this house ;)