Litters Due February 2013

Monteba

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 live pups born yesterday 21.2.13

one arrived dead after being there for way to long, without a sack and breach. I couldnt revive it :-(

two are a question mark but looks like they are improving so I hope that they will continue that way

Furia very tired, and so am I.

Our litter arrived via emergency c-sect on 11th Feb, 2 dogs and 1 bitch. The runt (140g) had to be revived multiple times and sadly crossed later that day. The bitch, Honey Badger, died on day three.The remaining dog, Trouble, then became a swimmer.

He is now doing well but every time he even twitches his little ears I nearly have a heart attack!

This is only my second litter and it so far has been one of the most emotional times of my life and also for my husband and daughter

Congratulations on all the Feb. litters.

Also sorry to hear of those that didn't make it.

Our Golden Retriever puppies were born yesterday. She had 9, 7 males and 2 females, then 5 hours later 2 others were born, sadly stillborn.

So I'm sharing your sadness, tiredness and yet joy with the surviving puppies.

Touch wood that all our remaining puppies thrive!

one arrived dead after being there for way to long, without a sack and breach. I couldnt revive it :-(

two are a question mark but looks like they are improving so I hope that they will continue that way

Congratulations on the pups what sex were they ?

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on the pups what sex were they ?

5 boys, rest were girls