Paws For Life

Grove_burger

I buy Black Hawk from them. Cheapest available because of the auto refills. Good service. The shipping is pretty quick; it was overnight for me because I live in Brisbane but I don't know for other states.

I've purchased before from them and they recently came on to support our Charity. They've always been really quick and their prices are competitive. My delivery of Black Hawk was overnight.

[if you're a first time buyer and the order is over $50, you can use the code PPAFD1. You'll get free shipping, and Fetching Dogs gets $20.]

I use them. Happy with their service. thumbsup1.gif

Postage over here in Adelaide postage can take 2-4 Days

Also Had an issue with one order when I added worming treatment to an existing order and they didn't send them together, wanted to charge me shipping again. However it was very quickly resolved through email and they posted the worming tablets free.

Have used them since, and will continue to do so. :)

I use their auto delivery now and used the fetching dogs code for my first order. I ordered at about 2pm and recieved my 15kg bag of advance the next day, I was very happy with the service.

On the regular delivery plan the price I pay for the advance kibble is what I normally pay from Petbarn when it is on special about 20% off.

I use their auto delivery too. I had one bag that was supposedly delivered but never arrived. They took it up with the courier (as their system said they delivered it) and sent me a replacement bag for free.

I think I paid about $6.50 or something for postage at PFL so not sure how postage elsewhere can be $10 less.. Unless Im remebering wrong :)

d/k but natural pet store is a flat $5, and I think PFL is around $15 to get to me

ETA: just checked PFL - $15.95 postage for me

Edited by anniek

Ahh right, $6.50 flat rate is Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide only.

They also have

$8.00 Flat Rate Shipping to Canberra, Gosford, Newcastle and Wollongong

$8.65 Flat Rate Shipping to Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast

So depends if you're in one of their regular delivery areas or not I guess.

Ahh right, $6.50 flat rate is Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide only.

They also have

$8.00 Flat Rate Shipping to Canberra, Gosford, Newcastle and Wollongong

$8.65 Flat Rate Shipping to Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast

So depends if you're in one of their regular delivery areas or not I guess.

No I don't think so - they seem to add weight on top of that. when I put a 13kg bag of food in my 'pretend' cart - the postage said $ 6.50 PLUS WEIGHT = $15.95

Edited by anniek

Yes, it seems they add a weight charge if you are not in one of the above areas.

Anything I add to my cart is $6.50 regardless of how much it weighs.

well we aren't exactly out in the boonies lol, but it is definately worth considering postage as well as the cost of the product