Dogs Vic, Dogs Day Out (today)

Alkhe

Is anyone else going? It started at 10.30 but I was lazy so we're just on our way now..

I'm short, dark hair and glasses with a scruffy black poodley mutt and a silver toy poodle with a terrible, really embarrassing home haircut that I did yesterday.. If you see us, say hi!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Guest Panzer Attack!

Nice to see you and Dase! AND MIMS (and Mags).

We had THE best time today, all the breeders and PB owners deserve a round of applause, you were all so friendly and kind and informative. I'd be here all day listing people, but I really want to thank the Cavalier people for spending so long talking to me about Rudy and the lady who allowed me to sign up to the breed club... You were sooo lovely!

We bought so much crap haha. Peaches n Creme shampoo show bag, fit paws peanut and foot guides, treats, other stuff, merry Christmas dogs!

So proud of my lil Cav. I've only had him a few weeks and he was bombproof today.

Best day! Everyone who was there should be proud of themselves :) (Except the random Animal Rights woman who ranted at me about puppy farms...)

Alot better this year than last, even though it felt like there was less stalls but more people?

I had my own little breed stall for Tollers and they did me proud. The amount of people who continually walked into my gazebo, past a trolley and chairs, to go up to the pen with three dogs in it when there appeared to be no owner around was astounding! (I was either going to the bin or talking to someone just a few metres away)

What ever has happened to decent manners?

I really need a shirt that says "yes they are purebred retrievers!" :laugh: It's kinda insulting being at a purebred event and sitting at a breed stall with 3 dogs and having people come up and read the breed name and then say 'ohh they look like they are mixed with Borders' or 'what's in them?' :(

Edited by tollersowned

oh buggar Tolller, I didn't know you were there other wise I would have poped over, I was running between the Obed rings & Whippet club :laugh:

The whippet club asked me to do Obed demo with Orlando, they were so impressed, even the Japanese Judge was so impressed, he told me he had never seen/heard of a Whippy doing Obed, even though we only did Novice work :D

I sampled Rally O with Maggie - I watched some other dogs do it and thought bah, we can do this! Well.

If the grass hadn't been trod on by hundreds of other people's and dog's feet, maybe. But wayyyyyyy too many smells for Maggie to concentrate on me asking her to do things in weird combinations! And then we were followed by Canine Coach and one of her champion standards.. :laugh:.

It was fun though!

Nice to see you and Dase! AND MIMS (and Mags).

We had THE best time today, all the breeders and PB owners deserve a round of applause, you were all so friendly and kind and informative. I'd be here all day listing people, but I really want to thank the Cavalier people for spending so long talking to me about Rudy and the lady who allowed me to sign up to the breed club... You were sooo lovely!

We bought so much crap haha. Peaches n Creme shampoo show bag, fit paws peanut and foot guides, treats, other stuff, merry Christmas dogs!

So proud of my lil Cav. I've only had him a few weeks and he was bombproof today.

Best day! Everyone who was there should be proud of themselves :) (Except the random Animal Rights woman who ranted at me about puppy farms...)

Great to meet you today Panzer Attack. And the other person was Luke W owned by the lovely Barkly. :)

Could not believe it when BBJ came in and told me last night after reading this post.

We went yesterday and took my new boy Rainer out. He was a star, took everything in his stride, got lots of pats and greet every dog nicely.

Also was great that so many of the breed stands were really lovely at letting my 2 year old have a pat of the dogs. I found this year much better than last year.