Vip Petfoods Natures Goodness Grainfree

kendall

Hi everyone,

I was just down at Woolies and saw VIP pet foods have a new product 'natures goodness' grain free nutrition. I bought a bag to try my dog on as she was on Canidae grainfree previously although recently I have been giving her the 4legs meatballs (yes I know total opposite to grain free!). It looks and smells meaty and I checked the ingredients and it does have many of the same ingredients as the Canidae. The guaranteed analysis is a bit different. She was doing well on the grain free but due to various reasons took her off :( (not related to the food btw). This VIP one is a lot cheaper and Australian made.

Does anyone have any feedback? Amber loved it but she's a Cocker Spaniel and eats most things.... even things she isn't supposed to laugh.gificon_smile_mad.gif Thanks!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My two greyhounds have been on it for a couple of months now and they love it. I have tried a few of the premium foods and Stan always got the runs. The only dry he could eat was Supercoat but still not great poos. Since being on the VIP he is doing perfect poos for the first time in the two years I've had him so I'm sticking with it for now. Kibble is only a small part of their diet though.

thanks :) I tried a search but couldn't find anything! Been a while since I've been on here! So it isn't new then? Only just appeared on our shelves here with the big 'new' sign so we really are the state of Wait Awhile!!

Hoping it will be a good food for Amber so will wait and see and report back with how she's gone :)

Guest Labradork

Sorry, this is a bit Off Topic... I couldnt find the Vets All Natural roll in Safeway - they only had the VIP Natures Goodness roll. I thought Safeway and Woolworths were basically the same store ??

Sorry, this is a bit Off Topic... I couldnt find the Vets All Natural roll in Safeway - they only had the VIP Natures Goodness roll. I thought Safeway and Woolworths were basically the same store ??

I have been told (true or not) that you may only purchase the VIP grain Free products from Woolworths.

It is in 3 KG bags and comes in two varieties as far as I can remember and that includes the dog rolls.

I have been talking to others that are using it and I have not heard a bad word about it.

One said they had to cut down on the dry as the dogs were putting on to much weight and I had to do the same as mine were gaining to much weight also.

I am using Wild Game with Sweet Potato and I had to use it to believe it, as I am not usually a fan of Supermarket brands.

It is in 3 KG bags and comes in two varieties as far as I can remember and that includes the dog rolls.

I have been talking to others that are using it and I have not heard a bad word about it.

One said they had to cut down on the dry as the dogs were putting on to much weight and I had to do the same as mine were gaining to much weight also.

I am using Wild Game with Sweet Potato and I had to use it to believe it, as I am not usually a fan of Supermarket brands.

I am using the Wild Game one as well as the Chicken and Duck is tiny little biscuits for some reason.

My only complaint about it - is that it should come in much bigger bags!

LOL, OK anniek I think I may be able to help you here or give you some hope.

I rang VIP foods and spoke to a lady about the product and this is what she said.

They hope to have the product in Coles in about 2 months they are negotiating with them (Coles) at the moment about stocking the product.

Also they are hoping to get it out in 8Kg bags but it appeared as though the supermarkets prefer it in small bags, could be something to do with space on their shelves I think.

Keep your fingers crossed that it may be able to be purchased at another supermarket soon and that may appear in 8 Kg bags.

Edited by oakway

I rang VIP foods and spoke to a lady about the product and this is what she said.

They hope to have the product in Coles in about 2 months they are negotiating with them (Coles) at the moment about stocking the product.

Also they are hoping to get it out in 8Kg bags but it appeared as though the supermarkets prefer it in small bags, could be something to do with space on their shelves I think.

Keep your fingers crossed that it may be able to be purchased at another supermarket soon and that may appear in 8 Kg bags.

:thumbsup: but I guess the size of the bag doesn't really matter, I usually buy 4 at a time, just that if OH is heading to Woolies and I ask him to buy 'some' he only brings back one bag :laugh: Guess I just need to train him better.

:thumbsup: but I guess the size of the bag doesn't really matter, I usually buy 4 at a time, just that if OH is heading to Woolies and I ask him to buy 'some' he only brings back one bag :laugh: Guess I just need to train him better.

"Hubby buy 4 bags of ..." :laugh: You have to tell them exactly!!

Will have to check this out too. Koda is on the ZD Hills and am just trialling the RC equivalent as well since hills keeps going out of stock and it's slightly cheaper. So would love a cheaper option, even if it's to suppliment the expensive so it's affordable. Koda has been better since off chicken completely so here's hoping.

My dogs hate it.

that's a bugger - been feeding it to fosters and now is mixed in with TOTW for both Fibbs & Simba. They both like it and eveything seems good

but then yours aren't real greyhounds now are they? :)

Edited by anniek