Bobby Skye From Bp

Guest crickets

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:( I could see only bits of these clips. Luckily I have a computer guy coming this afternoon, so hopefully he will get it sorted.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: All fixed and computer man and I looked at your videos, Crickets. Just lovely. Seeing them racing around together must make you feel very happy for them. Do you think having a mate has changed Dee Dee?

Guest crickets

:(:( I could see only bits of these clips. Luckily I have a computer guy coming this afternoon, so hopefully he will get it sorted.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: All fixed and computer man and I looked at your videos, Crickets. Just lovely. Seeing them racing around together must make you feel very happy for them. Do you think having a mate has changed Dee Dee?

DeeDee has lived with many many dogs during her life. She lived with several other Skyes until 8 months when she came from her breeder, then my other Skyes Luke & Story who were tragically taken by a brown snake on the one day, and another puppy Skye we had for a while as well as Mr.Shivers and his predecessor Little Man, and when we ran the rescue she put up with shit from all kinds of dogs, about 80 of them over the time. When we shut the rescue Little Man had recently passed & Mr.Shivers came in as our last rescue dog. It was as if someone had sprayed Little Man back & given him back to us, so he stayed. When I moved out we chose for Mr.Shivers to stay with Dean & I truly believe that has turned out to be the best decision ever. He goes everywhere with Dean now & has become quite the dog around town and his confidence has grown ten fold bless him. Anyway, it was only for a short time in her life that she has been friendless so getting Bobby was pretty cruisy for her, but he has fitted us particularly well.

I have gone from being a truly crazy dog lady with dogs coming & going constantly to just the 2 and it is wonderful. I used to be one of these people that wanted land & lots of dogs and I made that dream come true only to find I just couldn't cope with not being able to make them all feel special. I will never have more than 2 or 3 ever again! Did I say how much I love just having 2!

That is a very heart warming story, Crickets, and I really understand how you feel about not being able to make them all feel special.

Dee Dee sounds like one VERY special girl and I am sure she and Bobby both feel that way every waking moment.

It takes a special person, too, to recognise the importance of other creatures' needs and to act on that recognition :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest crickets

The dogs are so happy to have their home back in order with access all areas again, now that renovations are more or less finished.

This is what I get every morning while I'm making our breakfasts in the kitchen because they are so good & know they are not allowed to come right in and harass me at the counters & fridge etc ......

It's getting harder to tell them apart at a glance now that Bobbys hair has grown a little bit.

post-34343-0-25420100-1362349513_thumb.jpg

post-34343-0-30114000-1362349496_thumb.jpg

Edited by crickets

Guest crickets

That photo says, 'We're sulking and we're sulking together!'

It's a double barrel sad eye death stare!

They look like little fluffy slippers! How is the house going - I'm sure you would be happy to have finished the renovations - or are you finished? More pics of those stunning red floorboards would be good, if you can.

Yoo Hoo Crickets...can you post on here and let us know if you and the dogs are ok...you seem to have disappeared from DOL :flower::hug:

Which means she won't be posting, as she deleted her account. She posted a goodbye in the "Dear..." thread, but I think then deleted it.

Edited by minimax