Bobby Skye From Bp

Guest crickets

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donatella

ETA i posted to say exactly what MM has already said but didn't realise she said it until after I posted :banghead: :)

Edited by donatella

• 1 month later...

Just thought i'd drop by with an update for the Bobster. It's been almost 5 months since he arrived and he just gets better every day. Hope everyone is well.

Bobby a few days shy of 5 months with me now.

As a reference this is what he looked like an hour after he arrived off the plane back in December '12

Getting harder to tell the little mops apart these days....

Edited by alun

Those are really great looking dogs. Never seen one around are they quite rare?

They are fairly rare. They are on the UK Kennel Cubs 'Vulnerable Native Breeds' list. Only a handful are registered in Aus. most years

thanks guys. Bobby has come a long way with his behaviour too. He can go off lead almost every walk now, and hangs up on the verandah at home without trying to wander off, and his in house routine is perfect. Neither of my dogs are 'obedience' trained. I prefer behavioural training and it seems to fit the Skye's well. I often admire how much we achieve with virtually no effort! But then maybe it's about choosing the right breed?

The Bobster (that is a new species of hairy lobster) is a whore....a belly rubs whore. You only have to glance at him and he assumes the position