Bobby Skye From Bp

Guest crickets

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I wish I had the camera last night on our walk to record his shenannigans! I am able to drop his lead for a few moments here & there now and let him do crazy circle work zoomies with DeeDee. It's side splitting comedy from such odd shaped dogs!

Maybe tonight, we'll see how we go. ......

Ha ha, that sounds worth waiting for :thumbsup: Bobby and DeeDee sound like a match made in heaven. Wonderful to see.

Oh wow, I had no idea how LONG they were!

Gorgeous videos crickets, he looks like a completely different dog :) (I don't think I've posted in this thread before, but I've read it about 10 times.. :laugh: )

Guest crickets

#first world problems in 'The Life Of Skyes'

One recliner, 2 dogs.

post-34343-0-14944900-1358154880_thumb.jpg

With all the furniture stuffed into the bedroom during the lounge room reno, We have 2 recliners between me & them so they have to share one if I want to sit in one :p

A couple of fuzzy photo booth shots of me & the Bobster

post-34343-0-98145800-1358155034_thumb.jpg

post-34343-0-31108700-1358155054_thumb.jpg

and a video of silly Bobby to finish off.....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest crickets

Quite restrained with the fish! If they were wheatens, they'd stand for a moment, stare at you with a big grin on their faces, and then roll on the dead fish.

Yes that's why my first response was 'Oh No'! I figured they'd be all over them by the time I got there. We walked by them again this morning and they just strolled past them like 'yeah we saw them yesterday, next.....'