Cruelty Charges Against Underbelly Character

Curlybert

From Kim

NSW POLICE E296436592 . . .official complaint I made re alleged illegal use of extendable baton by RSPCA Inspector on me. Police are viewing video footage. After this I was arrested for requesting 3 Facebook Hate Group people hired and on the payroll by RSPCA NSW not be allowed to touch my rescue horses and refused to allow them access. I managed to release 3 of my rescue horses from RSPCA Inspectors and sent the horses bolting away, telling them to run for their f***ing lives, which they did! I stepped back to protect and be with my remaining rescue horses and was arrested and charged for doing so. In retaliation, RSPCA NSW seized 4 horses the day after. . .and raided every paddock. I expect more retaliatory seizures. RSPCA NSW INSPECTOR CONFIRMED ON VIDEO IN FRONT OF POLICE THAT DISPOSAL INCLUDES EUTHANASIA. Innocent rescue horses victims of this WITCH HUNT.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't the RSPCA answer the question when being asked why they are seizing animals? I hope if this is all on video that it is made public

From KIm

AT THE RSPCA RAID ON VIDEO: I asked the RSPCA Inspector why she was drinking clean, fresh water at the raid, while my rescue horses were served mouldy, smelly green water in custody. No answer. I asked her why she pulled her baton on me. No answer. I asked her precisely why my rescue horses were being seized. No answer. What on earth is this Inspector going to say under oath when I cross examine her in front of the media??????

That's something I don't understand, can the RSPCA pts an animal even if there is a pending court case?

yep they get to do anything they want without ever speaking with the owner or getting a second opinion. Poor animal was suffering so much it was cruel to let it live - then they cremate the evidence. You're gone.

This is one being seized a few months ago, the condition seems to be like an OTT racehorse, I have reported far worse and never seen anything done.

This is off her fb page

post-23033-0-14709500-1355564256_thumb.jpg

Seems taking pics of this horse wouldn't help their case

post-23033-0-55181700-1355564765_thumb.jpg

Edited by behluka

Don't even have words.

Have to say though, in the last picture there is a possibly emaciated horse right behind the fence on the right at the front of the round yard. Maybe they were talking about that one?

I am still undecided on this but it i looking more and more like purely a vendetta. Hopefully all will come to light when it goes through court, surely they can't convict her of any wrongdoing if there was none. RSPCA luckily i not judge and jury in a court room yet and cannot convict her of anything.

I do fear for any horse that were seized though. The RSPCA supposedly "disposed" of horses that were seized by dogging them before.

I've called the RSPCA to much worse cases and been told they can't or won't do anything about it...

The horses (except for the old one that BlackJaq pointed out) in this case appear to be in decent health... but think of the amount of publicity the RSPCA can drum up by doing a large seizure like this one... the donations would be rolling in...

T.

Ironic thing is on that same road the inspectors would have driven right past genuine abuse cases that they have chosen to ignore all reports from neighbors.

No publicity and no money making advantage in prosecuting the unknown and "smaller" cases...

T.