Cruelty Charges Against Underbelly Character

Curlybert

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've called the RSPCA to much worse cases and been told they can't or won't do anything about it...

The horses (except for the old one that BlackJaq pointed out) in this case appear to be in decent health... but think of the amount of publicity the RSPCA can drum up by doing a large seizure like this one... the donations would be rolling in...

T.

But wasn't she taking in rescue horses? Surely some would come into care in poor condition and need time to put on condition etc

Why would they seize them anyway ? Surely you cant blame her for trying to prevent them using a baton on the horses?

Looks like someone has it in for her big time.

From Kim

Alright, if you want to help, here's what is going to happen. . . if RSPCA NSW come back and take one more horse, I am releasing all the corruption online BEFORE COURT and the way you help is to send it viral, sharing it everywhere. . . so as fast as they are taking it down, we are spreading it. I don't care about waiting for court anymore. . . . . media will pick up on it and take care of exposing them. So, that is the plan. That means everyone can help.

It's amazing that the media and social networking sites have this kind of power now. Makes me think that even farting out loud could draw attention to oneself and bring the whole circus crashing down on your butt....

Edited by BlackJaq

From Kim

Alright, if you want to help, here's what is going to happen. . . if RSPCA NSW come back and take one more horse, I am releasing all the corruption online BEFORE COURT and the way you help is to send it viral, sharing it everywhere. . . so as fast as they are taking it down, we are spreading it. I don't care about waiting for court anymore. . . . . media will pick up on it and take care of exposing them. So, that is the plan. That means everyone can help.

Would that really be in her best interests though? :(

From Kim

Would that really be in her best interests though? :(

Maybe - depends how its done. Sooner or later the system has to be challenged and its unlikely to happen via the courts.

Its how politicians play the game.

Also, that horse looks to be in fine condition?

I guess they could bankrupt her by seizing all her horses and performing fecal and blood tests on each one and then billing her. Maybe they are hoping for this to happen so she will be unable to afford a lengthy court battle?

I agree, using the media circus herself would be no different than what has been done to bring this situation about in the first place, perhaps she will be more successful in defending herself this way? Sad, really, that it could come to this but there really seems to be no other way to defend oneself against the RSPCA since they supposedly have zero accountability to anyone but themselves. Only pressure from the public might bring about some kind of change and prompt a review of their (enormous) powers.

post-23033-0-67312800-1355700866_thumb.jpg

Now what the hell is supposedly wrong with this one :confused: I've given up trying to get action on genuine cases but they suddenly have the people and money to do this sort of crap? Their standard excuse is not enough inspectors and the animal has food and water so nothing they can do so this just proves they have way too much power.

From Kim

COURT UPDATE: Success! Good news is my 11 seized rescue horses are now ALIVE until AFTER the trial. This is an excellent result I had been pushing for as RSPCA NSW were previously insisting on their disposal BEFORE the trial. Sadly though, Flame will now foal in custody, still wondering where her son Tin Tin is. I have requested and am waiting for the RSPCA video footage re baton incident and ...all other outstanding footage and transcripts which I need before I can compile my case. Back in court in January for several dates and 18 March, 2013. ALL WITNESSES PLEASE KEEP 8th - 11th April, 2013 AVAILABLE TO TESTIFY. I will be in touch re statements. I will be getting subpoenae issued to serve on you, too. For now, the 11 seized rescue horses are ALIVE.

Funny reading

Horse crazies

Also, that horse looks to be in fine condition?

I guess they could bankrupt her by seizing all her horses and performing fecal and blood tests on each one and then billing her. Maybe they are hoping for this to happen so she will be unable to afford a lengthy court battle?

I agree, using the media circus herself would be no different than what has been done to bring this situation about in the first place, perhaps she will be more successful in defending herself this way? Sad, really, that it could come to this but there really seems to be no other way to defend oneself against the RSPCA since they supposedly have zero accountability to anyone but themselves. Only pressure from the public might bring about some kind of change and prompt a review of their (enormous) powers.

You really need to delete that word "supposedly"

"absolutely" is far more accurate.

I am trying so hard to not read, let alone post anything,about that lot in particuluar. probalby should never drop in and peek.

This is an excellent result I had been pushing for as RSPCA NSW were previously insisting on their disposal BEFORE the trial.

WTF, please excuse my French but WHY would they insist on the horses being "disposed of" at all, not to mention before a trial can take place??

This is an excellent result I had been pushing for as RSPCA NSW were previously insisting on their disposal BEFORE the trial.

WTF, please excuse my French but WHY would they insist on the horses being "disposed of" at all, not to mention before a trial can take place??

And who pays for the charges now that they have to keep them? Why cant they just go home?