My Son And A Bearded Collie

Michelleva

I'd never really met one of these dogs in the flesh before, but I've become friends with someone whose got one. He absolutely adores my son and today he rode him like a horse! :eek: He wasn't actually sitting on him, but they both had a blast. This dog doesn't live with any kids and is absolutely mesmorised by my 7yo.

post-22362-0-72536300-1355470685_thumb.jpg

The beardies I have had any contact with have been delightful. Smart, Immature for ages, yes, and have a bark/yip which could cause divorce, but have the BEST smile :)

:o and while that photo looks cute, doing that to an unknown dog is , ermmmm, really getting up close & personal :(

Edited by persephone

The beardies I have had any contact with have been delightful. Smart, Immature for ages, yes, and have a bark/yip which could cause divorce, but have the BEST smile :)

:o and while that photo looks cute, doing that to an unknown dog is , ermmmm, really getting up close & personal :(

Its not the first time we've met the dog and the owner is standing just out of the pic. This dog just loves my son, and the feeling is mutual. I asked Bailey if he'd like a dog like Ernie and he said yes, but he only wants Ernie and wants to buy him for $10. :laugh:

Its not the first time we've met the dog and the owner is standing just out of the pic. This dog just loves my son, and the feeling is mutual. I asked Bailey if he'd like a dog like Ernie and he said yes, but he only wants Ernie and wants to buy him for $10. :laugh:

:) I'm glad they have a mutual admiration society !

LOL at the bolded bit!!

have fun researching !!!

My daughter has a young female lilac bearded border collie. I thought she was a funny looking thing compared to the two "normal" coated boys. :laugh:

Do you have a pic you can share? I'd love to see a lilac.. I've seen pics of the chocs and they are divine too.