Junk

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny how the logo adopted by Greylvr has had the original artist cut off.

Original Pic.

Hopefully they won't mind.

That's an awful lot like theft :eek:

That's not our logo

um the big picture at the top of your FB page that you are using

The big photo isn't our logo didn't even realise it for cut up ill remove it thanks for letting us know

Is she actually chipped? Have pound rounds confirmed she's chipped? Or have you had her scanned?

Yes we had her scanned we have the number

You could get a stat dec to say she's yours as PR won't send you the paperwork in a hurry.

Lucky isn't a pound round dog she was a private surrender that pr helped get her here

Is she actually chipped? Have pound rounds confirmed she's chipped? Or have you had her scanned?

Yes we had her scanned we have the number

You could get a stat dec to say she's yours as PR won't send you the paperwork in a hurry.

Lucky isn't a pound round dog she was a private surrender that pr helped get her here

Doesn't matter. You can do it with any dog that you are given and whose previous owners are lazy in sending paperwork.

For those of not net savy the photo is not edited click on it maybe FB needs to be more moron friendly

:rofl: and who ever clicks on the cover photo? Not this moron. Good try though.

Th point is you stated it was edited to take the artists name out, another said it was theft. If you are going to make accusations then be smart enough to make sure you are saying the right thing or you end up looking pretty stupid. :rofl:

For those of not net savy the photo is not edited click on it maybe FB needs to be more moron friendly

Th point is you stated it was edited to take the artists name out, another said it was theft. If you are going to make accusations then be smart enough to make sure you are saying the right thing or you end up looking pretty stupid. :rofl:

Took you a few hours to come up with the answer though.

Told you it would be someone else's fault.

I'm psychic now!

Edited by minimax

I'm psychic now!

oh I know. Not that I ever said the pic had been edited, I said the artist's name was cut off. Suppose that could be interpreted as edited. Or not.

I'm psychic now!

oh I know. Not that I ever said the pic had been edited, I said the artist's name was cut off. Suppose that could be interpreted as edited. Or not.

Don't you have some soaps to watch Rebanne?

Melanie Norman must be giving this twit advice. She loves to steal photos, register names (even DOL names) and rescue groups names just for the hell of it. She is also useless at rescue, though good at pulling in the dollars on the back of impounded animals.

She is also very good at blaming everyone else and HATES it when something is made public. Her eyes must be popping out of her head reading all of this :rofl:

Pfft. Morons.

Just noticed they have received donations from a group on FB "for the pups"

I thought they only had one dog in care, its also very quick for them to sent donations, didnt they only start like a week ago *shrugs*

they don't legally have any dogs in care

I thought it was said in earlier post it is illegal to ask for donations if you are a private individual? Could be wrong though. Maybe it was in another thread.

So far as I know, it is illegal. You can accept donations, you just can't solicit for them.

Although that seems to be a fairly minor point here, given the many and varied concerns. Then again.. it's donations that could be going to rescue groups who actually have dogs so.. yeah.. maybe not so minor.