1st World Dog Problems

Salukifan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you have a fresh piece of lamb and mum wont let you into the lounge/carpeted areas to eat it but rather makes u eat it on the back porch on a beautiful sunny day.

when there is only 1 pillow on the bed and mum is so selfish that she insists i have my head only on it and doesnt allow me to take up the whole thing by lying lengthways accross it.....how rude!

When on Xmas day 5 adult Labradors, an 8 week old Lab pup & a Border Collie X lept onto the bed surround your husband when I got up to go to the loo at 0500 in the morning. You so know your not getting back into bed and the husband cant get out from under the sheets. :rofl:

My poor Mum's dog (the lab x collie who's forgotten everything I ever taught him along with his manners) only got 6 christmas presents this year! There were heaps of presents under the tree, at least 30-odd presents, and poor hard done by Jack was only allowed to open 6 of them!!!

My poor Mum's dog (the lab x collie who's forgotten everything I ever taught him along with his manners) only got 6 christmas presents this year! There were heaps of presents under the tree, at least 30-odd presents, and poor hard done by Jack was only allowed to open 6 of them!!!

thanks for rubbing it in :mad

:rofl:

When your owners can't seem to understand that you didn't want to go home and thus you refuse to get out of the car prefering instead to sulk and pretend that you are suddenly blind and deaf.

post-15010-0-56521600-1356497469_thumb.jpg

Edited by perrin