1st World Dog Problems

Salukifan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you are lying on the end of the couch and have been inching towards the edge for the last ten minutes, are now about to fall off onto your big fat head, and when the human finally notices and tries to drag you back onto the couch it is annoying so you grumble at them.

When you've FINALLY managed to push your human all the way to the edge of their bed and are stretched out on your back all comfy....and they have the audacity to wake up and make you move so they don't fall out of said bed...trauma :(

• When you go to agility training and your sister has started training to and so you have to stay in the crate for 10 mins while your sister is getting a run :cry: . I got my revenge by chewing through the crate and running onto the field - and I'm crate trained!
  • When you have like 20 toys and your sister takes the one toy that you MUST have.
  • When your mum will let you sleep on her bed but not on her pillow.
  • When your mum won't let you eat her eczema cream. It is delicious.

Oh god, I feel so very sorry for all these poor mistreated puppy dogs. The horror!!

But I'm just as bad as all of you. I had the audacity to clean up all the pig poo food in the backyard yesterday, and to top it all off, I threw out all the manky piles of god-knows-what super comfy beds in the backyard as well. Now they have to lay on clean bedding! I should be arrested for that!

A bird found the bone you were taking a break from for a moment, took it into the nearest tree, and then accidentally dropped it into the next door neighbour's yard.

Had to laugh at this. My dogs had all been given bones one day and the next they had all disappeared even though I knew they hadn't eaten them. I was standing in the back yard under my very large Turpentine wondering where all the bones had gone. Right at that moment, a bone fell from on high right at my feet. I hope the bird enjoyed it - lol.

A crow flies off with your dog's oatmeal and peanut butter filled Kong!

Shame you didn't get a video. We could have had a long long discussion as to whether or not it was a fake. :D

When you're given a pig ear or rawhide treat inside, and you want it outside, but mum won't let you coz the other dog will steal it.

Opposit here. They are supposed to eat their bones outside and often just ignore them because they can't bring them inside.

Lol ...too funny .but waiting for the Hard Hearted Hannah owners to huff in and say they would never tolerate such behaviours.

Good grief - that brings back memories. I learned to play and sing Hard Hearted Hannah about a thousand years ago :o

Forgetting where you buried your Lamb shank and having your sister dig it up and prance around in front of you with it!

Burying your flavoured ice block with treats in it, only to discover that the ice block has gone when you dig it up later. :rofl:

Forgetting where you buried your Lamb shank and having your sister dig it up and prance around in front of you with it!

Burying your flavoured ice block with treats in it, only to discover that the ice block has gone when you dig it up later. :rofl:

Boston also had this problem the other day when he buried his ice-cube in his sisters bed, and it wasn't there a few hours later :cry: