1st World Dog Problems

Salukifan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Labradork

You are mesmerised by the water droplets running down the shower screen door... But when your human lets you come inside the shower, you get all cranky because you get wet!

Edited by Labradork

Howie was in an unusual positon on the bottom of the bed the other morning. When I got up i realised he'd manage to get his head between the buttons on the bottom of the doona cover. He had it around his neck and was trapped!

:eek: How will he recover from this trauma??

Just give him a treat and maybe he'll forget all about it. :D

and why do they get fed up playing ballie with me all the time ..eh ...whats up with that then .. eh ...just saying..

When Mum throws the ball and expects you to go fetch it. She threw it, if she wants it she can go and get it! *Puglogic*

When your people put you out of reach and makes you sit still away from the front door to let YOUR visitors in and gets cross when you leap and jump all over them.....I mean how else will they know I'm happy to see them? Seriously!!

When your lamb shank is too meaty to eat, because you just filled up on a dinner of fresh rabbit thighs on a bed of steamed sweet potato and rice.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, this is the very same household where a certain neglected Dane is FORCED to nap on a $750 double size pillowtop mattress.

The worst part? IT'S SECOND HAND.

Yes! Mother bought a new mattress to fit her new bed, and who, I ask you, WHO got the castoffs?!

The abused dog.

Given a bed fit only for strays and beggers

When you have to suck on the turkey drumstick because you are a bulldog and none of your teeth meet so you can't bite. So tired you take a snooze break and a vicious brush turkey steals it and runs away and you yell for help and your stupid slaves laugh so hard they can't run and get it. Mmmm must be harder on slaves and not let them sleep in bed from now on...

Guest donatella

When your owner has the aircon AND the fan on and your little body can't take it so you tuck yourself up under the blankets yourself.

48193678-DAD8-4F9F-8BAD-6B67B6907064-10617-00001FC6E6E6609D.jpg

Edited by donatella

I had a sweet one this morning... feeding my lovely neighbour's dogs and one of them is totally tennis ball obsessed - but this morning decided that in between each throw of the ball, she needed cuddles... proper pick me up and smooch me cuddles at that! She's only about 15kgs, so I was happy to oblige... *grin*

My latest puppy loves taking all of her toys out into the back yard and then wonders why her bed in the lounge room isn't magically repopulated with them...

T.

Howie was in an unusual positon on the bottom of the bed the other morning. When I got up i realised he'd manage to get his head between the buttons on the bottom of the doona cover. He had it around his neck and was trapped!

:eek: How will he recover from this trauma??