1st World Dog Problems

Salukifan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Digby experienced a first world dog problem just yesterday.

Digby: I sat on the lounge to look out the window at the naughty beagles across the street, but the blinds were closed :(

My humum opened the blinds for me, but then the sun shining in was too bright for my eyes :( and so I never got to watch the naughty beagles :(

Edited by raineth

When your human growls at you for rolling in magpie poop in the yard

....only to yell at you even louder when you bring the magpie poop inside onto the rug to roll in.

????So it isn't the fact Im rolling on the lawn she is opposed to- go figure! Spell it out next time.

Digby: I sat on the lounge to look out the window at the naughty beagles across the street, but the blinds were closed :(

My humum opened the blinds for me, but then the sun shining in was too bright for my eyes :( and so I never got to watch the naughty beagles :(

Just do this Digby :D

post-35855-0-50201900-1357093829_thumb.jpg

HA HA HA I love it. :rofl:

:rofl: oh no! That was clearly done by a dog who knows how to solve his/her own problems!

Mine suffered heavily today.

First, we started the day with that bold Stafford from across the road actually daring to walk past the front fence, but yet, we were having our footsies rubbed with cream to prevent pad cracks, and we could only drape our royal head over the back of the couch and goggle at him as he strutted past our territory.

Instead of leaping to our feet and bravely defending the home, as we usually do.

Then, we ended the day with another footsie rub, and this time Dad called us for dinner, and because we were being held down and massaged against our will {cough cough lying on the bed and not making any attempt to move}, he had to bring in our nightly beef bikkie to eat there on the bed.

Can you even believe what these poor souls go through in their day?!

Call PETA right away!

When you are trying to eat your chicken carcass & there are about 6 or 7 Magpies sitting on the fence, just waiting to swoop in & steal it off you. Luckily I just ignore them & leave no scraps, suffer Magpies. :laugh: