Yarra Valley Kc

experiencedfun

Two questions:

1. Which day does Santa come

2. With a forecast 40 deg on Sunday will the show still go ahead. I cant find anything on the DogsVic web site

maybe a bit early ... don't they wait for the ABC News weather .. just finished .. Melb forecast 39c

no doubt someone will post as soon as a decision is made.

Schedule says

Santa 1pm Saturday

Also says..

Extreme Weather: If extreme weather is forecast on the day of the show, please go to www.dogsvictoria.org.au to check on the status of the show on the Friday prior to the running of the show. No refunds will be issued in the event of a cancellation

Thanks for those results Sway, I couldn't be bothered going ringside to watch yesterday.

Several announcements over the PA system yesterday that it owuld start at 8:30am on Sunday. Saw several empty spots at end of the day

so i guess several people decided to stay home today (Sunday) Myself included, only had one dog entered (due to entry fee hike), if we had two entered

I guess I would of gone today.

I hope everyone & their dogs managed to stay cool.

BB

I was not entered, but went to the Park today to celebrate Christmas with friends.

It certainly was hot, but fortunately, a breeze and plenty of space, so not too unpleasant.

All done and dusted by 12.30 pm - BIS - Shih Tzu, RUBIS - Sheltie.

Can't advise much more..

Merry Christmas to all...

Gael

I was not entered, but went to the Park today to celebrate Christmas with friends.

It certainly was hot, but fortunately, a breeze and plenty of space, so not too unpleasant.

All done and dusted by 12.30 pm - BIS - Shih Tzu, RUBIS - Sheltie.

Can't advise much more..

Merry Christmas to all...

Gael

Wow all finished in just 4 hours? Amazing! Either the entry on the day was very low or other shows need to take note and speed up their judging.

Cheers

Sue

Edited by Airedaler