'the Dog Just Snapped'

espinay2

I agree with Dyz on this one. I did not know whether to slap the parents, especially after they got the poor dog to drop again so that the child could come back and jump on her again, or rescue the poor gorgeous dog and take her away from the moron owners. :mad

That poor trusting dog. Our job as owners and guardians of our breeds is to protect them, not subject them to abuse. Stupid moronic parents do not deserve such a brilliant dog :cry:

PS for Kirislin

26122012174.jpg

Thanks! :thumbsup:

I saw that you now have a whippet neighbour! Looks like they'll all get on fine.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my God, I was bracing myself for the worst. How could those parents be so irresponsible and allow their kid to do that to the dog. Dogs can get hurt too just as much as any human being would if someone would be jumping up and down on their ribs. I am just amazed at how patient the dog was to let the child go on with all of those things.

My son is a similar age and I can tell you, when he jumps like that on ME it kills and I am FAR less tolerant than that Rottie.

Similar age, but my son has been taught to be very gentle with our dogs and he would never even CONSIDER doing that to them. And if he did, I am sure he'd be bitten.