Endurance Test 2013

Happy New Year to all ET'ers.

Good to hear of another test for Westernport Obedience Dog Club.

M

ET Dates that I know of:

Victoria:

HVCV May 25

Murray Valley 2 June

Dalmation Club ET 8 June

GSDCV 22 June

Westernport 29 June

Gippsland 6 July

QLD

Mackay 23 June

Tableland 7 July

Nanango/Ipswich 4 August

Nanango 25 August

WA

GSDA 22 June

GSDA 7 September

GSDA 8 September

ACT

ACTCA 7 July

NSW

Grafton 14 July

DogsNSW 11 August

SA

GSDCA 22 June

Edited by Abbiestar

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy New Year to all ET'ers.

Good to hear of another test for Westernport Obedience Dog Club.

M

Hi M yes was able to change the date to 29th June, just waiting to hear back from the Herding committee if we can also use the front sec of Kcc Park as they will have their National Herding Trials on that weekend at the Park :crossfingers: :crossfingers:

Yes we changed the date from 12th May, giving considering to all the MUMS on Mothers Day :angel:

Due to sleeping in, we missed the Endurance Test this year and had two dogs entered and prepared.

This year I'll be looking to run two dogs through it, possibly a third if the SA Endurance Test is after October 4th, 2013.

Does anyone know when the ET will be run in Adelaide, SA this year?

Thanks.

Edited by Parkeyre

Due to sleeping in, we missed the Endurance Test this year and had two dogs entered and prepared.

This year I'll be looking to run two dogs through it, possibly a third if the SA Endurance Test is after October 4th, 2013.

Thanks.

I just looked on the S.A site, I could not find the dates yet but they should be up there soon, other than that Abbiestar might know :D

ng to run two dogs through it, possibly a third if the SA Endurance Test is after October 4th, 2013.

Thanks.

I just looked on the S.A site, I could not find the dates yet but they should be up there soon, other than that Abbiestar might know :D

The SA test is run by the GSDCSA. They usually run their ET on the same day as the GSDCV in Melbourne.

If they are consistent with their dates, and I believe they are, the ET for the GSDC in both Adelaide and Melbourne will be held Saturday June 22.

M

Does anyone know what ET's are being run in Vic?? I'm looking at training with my boy but June might be pushing it, which is a pity as I know there's one nice and close to home around then :laugh:

Why do you think June would be pushing it BB ??????

Bummer there isn't any a bit later in the year!

Hi Bundyburger,

the ET's are always run in the colder Winter months. It is a rule that if the ambient temperature reaches or exceeds 24 degrees celsius, the test is cancelled.

Running a test later in the year would heighten the risk of cancellation as the weather warms up.

If you started your training now, your dog would be well and truly ready for this Winter's ET's.

Good luck.

M

Well I had good intents for 2012 and they never eventuated! We got our RN though! So I'm going to resume and see if I can get Kenz organised for ET in 2013!

Well done on the RN! Great news. Quite sure you can be well and truly ready for this years ET's.

Start training now and you will not have a problem.

Any queries, just ask.

I have competed in 9 ET's and have judged them in Victoria and the ACT, happy to share any advice and training tips.

M

When I did the 2 ET's way back at the beginning they were held later in the winter, Aug/Sept. Which was great for me cause it is so hot here that serious training can't really start before April and I actually preferred May to start off in.