Endurance Test 2013

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Abbiestar.

Could you kindly please put the dates and states in the first post? :)

Thankyou. :)

... Better get the old Springer Attachment out and dust off the pushy. :D

Hi, am assuming you mean the trial dates for each state?

Will compile a list of all states ET events as soon as I have all the info to hand.

M

No ETs for me this year... I've run out of dogs!

I have a few here lol :p if you want to come train one lol!

but in all seriousness I'm aiming to have the first ET titled Lowchen .. were gonna be a bit late starting our training as she's still got a litter atm so hopefully we will start soon!

also start training our lakie for 2014 :)

I have a question for you Abbiestar

can a trial Sec put one of their dogs through at there club trial :)

Yes. Only judges and stewards cannot. :))

M

that is great Abbiestar :D

:thumbsup::cooldance: this means I can run our Pappy boy in our Westernport trial & I can run our Whippet Bitch at HVCV :D

We will be putting our younger girl through this year with OH, and I'll be finding a dog to borrow so I have someone to take too! :)

Come to Vic & you can run one of our kids through in Westernport trial :laugh: :laugh:

Can we start the ET thread for 2015 please. :)

My new ET puppy will be born in February 2013 but I have already decided that she will do the 2015 ET. If I we do the ET in 2015 this will make 3 generations of ET titles with my girl, her mum and her grandad. My puppy's dad has his German BH which is the more difficult version of the ET.

Good luck to those doing the 2013 ET.

Not sure if I will be able to do this year :(

My girl might be having a litter around June/July and she is the only one I have who can do it (boys are too old now :( ), will have to see :D

Oh bugger To but if you do light work outs with her, this will also make it easier when she is due to give birth,

can you enter an ET with a dog who will be 2 on the day of the test but won't be 2 when entries close?

Yes, you can.

Which test are you considering?

M

Murves, at the end of June. Dog would be 2 and 5 days.

Yippee Rebanne :thumbsup: I am tossing up either our Whippet (Darcie) or the Sarge (Papillon) to put through our trial :laugh:

can you enter an ET with a dog who will be 2 on the day of the test but won't be 2 when entries close?

Yes, you can.

M

Yippee Rebanne :thumbsup: I am tossing up either our Whippet (Darcie) or the Sarge (Papillon) to put through our trial :laugh:

Don't get too excited :laugh: I've wanted to get Fern through for the last 3 years and it hasn't happened yet due to various issues with both her and me! No issues with Warrior but me........ hmmm we will see.

Yes, you can.

M

Don't get too excited :laugh: I've wanted to get Fern through for the last 3 years and it hasn't happened yet due to various issues with both her and me! No issues with Warrior but me........ hmmm we will see.

want or need help just yell :D