Endurance Test 2013

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well done to all 13 of the 14 entries that passed their ET at the HVCV's ET on the weekend. :party:

That has to be the best ET track in Vic - really enjoyed it with my boy and have his sister entered in the next one - will be able to do it in my sleep :).

My friend did the ET and passed it last weekend! yay for her and her dog!!

I'm looking trying to find schedules for the last few of the year. I've found the East Gippsland one and been able to print that out. But I can't seem to find one for the Western Port one that is at the end of June. Does anyone know where to find that? I went to the Contact Us page for the club and it won't show properly so I can't even send an email to ask them for one!!!

I'm hoping that I might be able to get Kenz ready for one of these, but if not then it will have to move to next year (again!).

I'm looking trying to find schedules for the last few of the year. I've found the East Gippsland one and been able to print that out. But I can't seem to find one for the Western Port one that is at the end of June. Does anyone know where to find that? I went to the Contact Us page for the club and it won't show properly so I can't even send an email to ask them for one!!!

I'm hoping that I might be able to get Kenz ready for one of these, but if not then it will have to move to next year (again!).

Hi,

The Westernport ET unfortunately is not going ahead. I think they had a few internal issues that could not be sorted. A shame.

I think the GSDCV may still be taking entries.

Go to gsdcv.org and contact the trial secretary.

M

Hi,

The Westernport ET unfortunately is not going ahead. I think they had a few internal issues that could not be sorted. A shame.

I think the GSDCV may still be taking entries.

Go to gsdcv.org and contact the trial secretary.

M

I'm not sure I can make that date, plus I'm a bit uneasy about running her at altona. I've heard there can be some less than considerate locals that I'd be very nervous about running her around! Plus there's a bit more time til gippsland so I can see if she's fit enough!

I'm not sure I can make that date, plus I'm a bit uneasy about running her at altona. I've heard there can be some less than considerate locals that I'd be very nervous about running her around! Plus there's a bit more time til gippsland so I can see if she's fit enough!

I have competed at Altona at least six times, and judged there three times.

Never once have I had or seen a situation where a local had been obstructive to the course.

It is all on level ground with the exception of one small gravel incline.

Very picturesque setting around Cherry lake, and very well managed by the club.

M

I've put probably 5 dogs through at the Altona course - never had an issue with people not getting out of the way or being inconsiderate. Last year there were workmen tearing up concrete on the course at the back of the building - after the first time we passed them (pace setter got them to stop) they had posted their own lookout with a whistle who stopped them when the group got to that section - they couldn't have been more considerate. Great course - though make sure you train your legs to ride on grass - that grass stretch gets harder with each circuit lol.

Hi Again,

read this on another list.

please support this ET if you can. It would be a shame if it were cancelled.

M

The trial organisers are a few entries short to meet the minimum entry to run

this event.

If there is anyone wanting to undertake an ET, please consider entering. I have

been told that anyone wishing to enter needs to let Dogs ACT know asap and then

send your entry in.

It would be shame to have this event cancelled. Unfortunately all my own dogs

are already titled in it.

Link to schedule below:

http://www.dogsact.org.au/schedules/2013/Endurance%202013.pdf

Well our entry for the GSDCV ET has come in season, not a happy camper at just over 10 inches this little mite has been in training for a few months now and decided to come in early :( It looks like we will head to Sale now, l really don't want to have to do the ACT course, l'm not a fan of that one. Good luck to everyone for Sat, come say hi l'll have the min pin.