Come See Our Group Project 2013!

kja

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right, nothing will be wrong :)

off the top of my head things that aren't what you'd find in a magician's bag of tricks:

- a baby's smile

- sunrise & sunset

- a hug

- a look

- anything that causes wonder

more concrete

- rabbits in a hat

- a talisman

- a magic wand

- a crystal ball

- tarot cards

hmmmm...I still need to figure out two more or at least two more shots for the one idea I already have!

I think part of the fun will be seeing all the different interpretations of a theme. Nothing will be wrong, it's art right? :D

That's exactly what I'm looking forward to, seeing all the different ideas :D I don't think mine is in anyway original, but it fits the theme in my head :laugh:

That's okay Gapvic you'll keep - I have come out of shock with the help of oxygen and some bex and a good lie down. And as every dark cloud has a silver lining, once this extremely difficult subject is done and dusted, we can all put our photographic feet up and relax for a while - (whilst looking at the entries and saying "Oh - why didn't I think of that").

Magic for me right now would be some rain, (as we're on tank water like so many) but it isn't happening.

I'm shooting a thing that for me is somewhat magical - to you it might be extraordinarily mundane, we'll see. It's not literally magic though. Just thought that line of thought might be of use :)

That is the line of thinking that I moved to. What is a bit of magic to me?? For some people it could be a stunning sunset/sunrise, a spectacular view, a special occassion, time spent with family/friends/loved ones....

Where do we all live? If anyone is interested in getting together for photo shoots I'd be keen. I'm near Kyneton in Victoria.

I'm in Brisbane :D

OK I have two. I need one more. They suck but anyhoo lol

I've done my 3... I don't think they're very creative... but at least its something :o

I'd say just use the two. The point of the challenge is to fulfill a specific theme.

I'm struggling because two of the shots I wanted to create depended on nature a bit and she's being a bit of a bi-atch here at the moment LOL Oh well, have a few more days to figure out alternatives!