Come See Our Group Project 2013!

kja

I am probably going to end up doing dog pics this time. I really didn't want to but like Snook due to the weather I haven't been out to do the things I wanted to (and a night at Fringe was 1 of those things).

I haven't taken any recent puppy pics of Cinna though so wanted to do some of her anyway, Am thinking of something along the lines of variety of ear positions or stupid expressions.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry it didn't work out for you today Snook and hope you feel better tomorrow :) On the bright side I think you have an extra day going by the post on the blog :D

Lorella has chosen Portraits

Shooting runs from 15 Feb - 28 Feb inclusive

Images post on 01 March

http://ourphoto2013.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/announcing-theme-four-portraits.html

I'm so sorry all, I'm having to miss this fortnight. My grandfather became suddenly ill last Monday and we have spent the last week with him at the hospital. Sadly we lost him on Saturday night. I'm just not up to doing photos at present.

Larissa

Larissa I'm so sorry to hear of your Grandfathers passing ... and can totally understand you not being able to do the photos. Take good care of yourself and join back in when you are ready!

Well....

I thought it was all due today, so was madly snapping away this morning.... unfortunately I've not been able to get any human shots.... I only live with one human who is NOT a fan of the camera.... she did come home sick today and I was hopeful for a shot, but it is unlikely! :(

I'm stoked to read that we have one more day! whoop!

Has anyone managed to get some human portrait shots?? I can't wait to see them all!

MnDM!

The first week mine loaded to the right size without me needing to do anything. Others weeks I've had to stuff around trying to make them the same size as everyone elses! So this week, I chose the 'original size' option which seems to be ok, well similar to the post under mine anyway.

Loving all the photos so far everyone :thumbsup: I'm really enjoying these challenges :)

As Kristin is away we may need to make an executive decision for the next theme. If anyone has been contacted by Kristin to choose the next one can you let us know, but I say if we haven't heard by the end of today, then the first person on the latest list we have below should select a theme - does that sound ok to everyone?

I think it would be Kerri to pick unless we hear otherwise?

1- Kristin (kja)

2 - Kerri (Snook)

3 - Tanya (CrazyCresties)

4 - Kristen (Piper)

5 - Larissa (gapvic)

6 - Sam (Clicking Mad)

7 - Hannah (Rallyvalley)

8 - Taylah (DogSportObsessed)

9 - Meagan (MnDM - Monet n Diva's Mum)

10 - Lorrella (Cougar)

11 - Judi (PossumCorner) (Sherbrooke)\

12 - Samantha (SammieS)

Oh okay, I did mine at the same size and chose original size when posting do they'd show up as 900px as I'm not sure what size the other options are. :)

Yes I selected original size as well.

Do we choose something from the list you guys created when you first started the group or think up something of our own? I'm happy either way but want to give it a bit of thought while we wait to see if we hear from Kristin. :)

Gapvic, sorry to hear about your Grandfather.

Snook - I think it was we can use that list or anything else we come up with. That was just for ideas.