Come See Our Group Project 2013!

kja

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure you will! No one said it has to be an all up in your face tight portrait - there's lots of options!

I haven't done mine yet, hoping to do them day after tomorrow as I don't think I'll get a chance tomorrow since I went diving today.

This is a real challenge for me - well outside my comfort zone and I'm going to have to really push to do it, but that's the whole point of this year long challenge :)

So would that discount performers? I don't know them, and I haven't set it up but it's not just a random person out in randomsville. What do we think?

For example I went to a concert today and there were dancers interacting with the kiddie crowd (yeah kid's concert - but awesome!). The man had a fantastic expressive face, so I grabbed a couple of shots just in case i could include them.

And yeah - scary but interesting theme choice....

Yes I just realised I am going to the State Agility trial on the weekend, if I take pictures of people I have never personally spoken to is that a stranger?

ETA - Just realised that is after the due date...

Edited by RallyValley

So would that discount performers? I don't know them, and I haven't set it up but it's not just a random person out in randomsville. What do we think?

For example I went to a concert today and there were dancers interacting with the kiddie crowd (yeah kid's concert - but awesome!). The man had a fantastic expressive face, so I grabbed a couple of shots just in case i could include them.

And yeah - scary but interesting theme choice....

Yes I just realised I am going to the State Agility trial on the weekend, if I take pictures of people I have never personally spoken to is that a stranger?

ETA - Just realised that is after the due date...

I took the dogs to the beach the other day and the camera as well. Trouble was it was a mild day and I go to a quiet beach so did not get anywhere close to anyone to be able to get any shots. LOL

We have tickets to the football again this weekend so I had been thinking passionate football supporters could be doable. My only other thought is a trip to Rundle Mall in Adelaide on Friday evening to see what I can find.

Apparently my comprehension skills suck at the moment! Thought we were supposed to post yesterday, posted, then realised its not til the 19th, so unposted! Oops. Hmmm wonder if I can get anything different done in my newly discovered extra time....

It is a tricky one, this one. I get freaked out a bit easily and worry about being sprung if I even try for strangers on the street. Seems like we're all in a similar boat though!

I'm kinda glad that some of us are having to really step up for this one. That was my own hope & motivation for it - out of comfort zone, something totally new and with a specific goal in mind. We can do it!!

OK, maybe a couple days late! I'm not getting any stuff processed today - my first day off in a while - because I'm dog sitting two cuties and taking more photos of them and my furries instead LOL

I've PMd the next chooser and hopefully she'll get back to me this arvo for an announcement tonight and shooting to start tomorrow!

Her saga is here Cougar - http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/247510-indy-off-to-the-vets/ but basically it's culminated in an ultrasound on Friday which confirmed she has Triaditis - Pancreatitis, IBD and associated issues. She has been a lot better over the past few days, so hopefully the treatment and diet change will help her for a while :)

It was a tricky theme, not surprised a few haven't managed it - I had resigned myself to failure until RV threw me a life line :laugh: