Come See Our Group Project 2013!

kja

:(

I feel really bad that I couldn't do anything for the stranger expressions theme, lost a bunch of days off where I would have spent the time on the theme, due to attending a tracking weekend, then running around trying to catch up with daily life and work, just haven't had the opportunity to get out, I was going to try today and do a late entry, but was too exhausted and spent most my time in bed, not to mention dealing with a dodgy computer that was only replaced today, sorry all :(

my choice of theme: landscape/seascape/architecture ... so you can do one of each, or 3 of 1, or 2 of 1 1 of another, whatever

cheers :D

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theme # ? : landscape/seascape/architecture

Shooting: 23 April - 7 May inclusing

Post date: 8 May 2013

Hopefully more can participate.

As this is OUR project, if you happen to also complete the last challenge, pop them up!!

I am quitting this challenge so wanted to give you guys the list and say thanks for the photos and challenges so far this year. I hope you guys rock the rest of 2013 :)

gapvic

rallyvalley

crazycresties

snook

cougar

monet & diva

clicking mad

dogsportobsesed

piper

sammieS

Here is an 'outtake' from the last challenge, it was my fav pic but I didn't think it really showed any emotion...

That is gorgeous RV, great capture :thumbsup:

I'm afraid I'm also pulling out :( I seem to have so little time to pick up my camera these days, that when I do it is just for the challenge. I know this is good as it is making me try new things, but I'm missing doing what I like best which is bugs, wildlife and pets. While this doesn't stretch my range or make me try new things, it's what I like doing and would like to concentrate on :o

Good luck and have fun for the rest of the themes, and I will still try to follow and comment on the blog when I can :)

phew, I don't feel so bad about abandoning as well, and something along the reasons of CC

and even with my choice of theme for this fortnight, I feel what I could do is just gap-filling, rather than a nice thought-out process, work and my work-times are really draining me atm changes in rosters seem constant, sleep all over the place and time for things I want to do few and far between, I have so many things I want to do, things I have to do and I keep running out of time even when I get days off, like today, gone already ... I need to win the lotto, get my work time back

I'm very sorry to say I'm the same - I just have so much I'm trying to keep on top of at the moment, and I couldn't find the creative energy to go try to take nice photos. I'm very sorry. I'd love to have another go next year as I thought it was a great project and liked the challenge of trying to do things I wouldn't normally do.

:( Oh sadness. Sorry things aren't going well for people.

Is there anyone left? I did wonder if once a month might make it easier for people to continue if they felt like it? It's been challenging but enjoyable, so is anyone else interested in continuing?

I am interested in continuing and happy with swapping to once a month if it makes it easier for people. I loved checking in and seeing how everyone interpreted the same theme so differently as well as making me move out of my comfort zone.

It is sad so many re having a tough time and unable to continue :(

I have however slacked off this fortnight as i thought no one else was still here. LOL. So, I am yet to finish my pics for this theme. I have missed so many great opportunities - went to the beach, took my camera but by the time I got there the weather had turned and the wind was stupidly strong and my camera is not weather sealed so I left it int he car. Went to the Barossa Valley, took my camera and half way home remembered I was going to stop off to get a shot of the Valley. Went to town, planned some photos of some of the old buildings and got part way to town to realise I forgot my camera. LOL