Sign in to follow this  
kja

Come See Our Group Project 2013!

485 posts in this topic

kja   

Still a few hours yet - just grab camera and GO. It's one I think "thinking" about isn't helping LOL

piper   

I'm heading into town in about 10 mins. Trying to decide on lens. I am thinking the nifty fifty as it is sharper and faster and it will be evening...

I'm going to take an extra day on this one :o I wish I had known the theme on the 6th when it was announced because I had the perfect chance for shots, I have been so busy this week, so tomorrow will be my first chance...

I've got nothing :( Been at the vet pretty much every day after work with Indy this week, and was away last week so haven't had a chance with this one - sorry guys :o

kja   

I will be posting a day late myself - only have a small bit of free time this whole weekend and won't have time to edit/upload til late Sun night.

Ok, thanks to RV inviting me along to an interesting event tomorrow morning, I should hopefully get something to put up now, but it will be a day late, towards the end of tomorrow :)

Cougar   

Is Indy ok CC? Vet every night sounds serious :(

Bummer Kerrie, I always look forward to seeing your shots. Hope you're feeling ok.

kja   

OK, maybe a couple days late! I'm not getting any stuff processed today - my first day off in a while - because I'm dog sitting two cuties and taking more photos of them and my furries instead LOL

I've PMd the next chooser and hopefully she'll get back to me this arvo for an announcement tonight and shooting to start tomorrow!

Her saga is here Cougar - http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/247510-indy-off-to-the-vets/ but basically it's culminated in an ultrasound on Friday which confirmed she has Triaditis - Pancreatitis, IBD and associated issues. She has been a lot better over the past few days, so hopefully the treatment and diet change will help her for a while :)

It was a tricky theme, not surprised a few haven't managed it - I had resigned myself to failure until RV threw me a life line :laugh:

Cougar   

Glad you've got some answers, not fun having sick animals. Hope she improves on the new diet!

:(

I feel really bad that I couldn't do anything for the stranger expressions theme, lost a bunch of days off where I would have spent the time on the theme, due to attending a tracking weekend, then running around trying to catch up with daily life and work, just haven't had the opportunity to get out, I was going to try today and do a late entry, but was too exhausted and spent most my time in bed, not to mention dealing with a dodgy computer that was only replaced today, sorry all :(

my choice of theme: landscape/seascape/architecture ... so you can do one of each, or 3 of 1, or 2 of 1 1 of another, whatever

cheers :D

kja   

Theme # ? : landscape/seascape/architecture

Shooting: 23 April - 7 May inclusing

Post date: 8 May 2013

Hopefully more can participate.

As this is OUR project, if you happen to also complete the last challenge, pop them up!!

Looking forward to trying this theme :) Better dust my tripod off :laugh:

Here is an 'outtake' from the last challenge, it was my fav pic but I didn't think it really showed any emotion...

8678381896_e7790aa849_z.jpg

IMG_8785 by rallyvalley, on Flickr

Snook   

I finally got around to commenting on everyone's photos. Great job guys!

Theme # ? : landscape/seascape/architecture

Shooting: 23 April - 7 May inclusing

Post date: 8 May 2013

Hopefully more can participate.

As this is OUR project, if you happen to also complete the last challenge, pop them up!!

Great theme and I'm going to do my best to get something for the last one up as well, even though it's obviously going to be incredibly late.

Looking forward to trying this theme :) Better dust my tripod off :laugh:

Here is an 'outtake' from the last challenge, it was my fav pic but I didn't think it really showed any emotion...

8678381896_e7790aa849_z.jpg

IMG_8785 by rallyvalley, on Flickr

This is gorgeous RV!! I think it shows emotion, it's just not overt. :)

kja   

I am quitting this challenge so wanted to give you guys the list and say thanks for the photos and challenges so far this year. I hope you guys rock the rest of 2013 :)

gapvic

rallyvalley

crazycresties

snook

cougar

monet & diva

clicking mad

dogsportobsesed

piper

sammieS