Boofy's Ongoing Cancer Battle.

~Anne~

That's is good news....and the ditto to stop reading stuff. :). While its good to be informed, one of the biggest challenges when living with a sick animal is being able to live each day as it comes and enjoy.

I failed miserably at it...and probably my one biggest regret was not being able to let go of the stress and the worry and just enjoy more of the moments.

Hope everything continues to go well for you and Boof.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks shepherds. I'm usually quite good, it's only when a new development occurs that I feel the need to know more. I am very glad in this case I don't need to.

I will take your advice though and enjoy the moments. We were having a moment when I discovered his latest lump. We were playing and this is the only time he will roll onto his back and relax. He was making his funny little whiney sounds pretending to bite me. He's a cute little bugger. :laugh:

• 1 month later...

:cheer:

It's all good. I only have the preliminary report from my husband but the lesion is still measuring 3.5cm and hasn't grown. It appears more granulated(?) but the initial assessment is to leave it be and monitor only.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Edited by ~Anne~

It's all good. I only have the preliminary report from my husband but the lesion is still measuring 3.5cm and hasn't grown. It appears more granulated(?) but the initial assessment is to leave it be and monitor only.

:party:

Well done Boof!

clap.gifdancingelephant.gifbanana.gifrock2.gif