Boofy's Ongoing Cancer Battle.

~Anne~

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone.

He will be sent to the bridge at 12.30pm on Saturday. I know we need to do it and I know it is for the best and better for him, but it is so heartbreaking.

Olivia will be the only one left. I've been trying to think of how she will react. As she was a rescue, I have no idea if she has ever been on her own before. I guess the weekend will show us what to expect.

I feel gutted. This count down is awful..In light of recent events and the countdown to life in Bali I feel almost selfish with my pain.

Thank you everyone.

He will be sent to the bridge at 12.30pm on Saturday. I know we need to do it and I know it is for the best and better for him, but it is so heartbreaking.

Olivia will be the only one left. I've been trying to think of how she will react. As she was a rescue, I have no idea if she has ever been on her own before. I guess the weekend will show us what to expect.

I feel gutted. This count down is awful..In light of recent events and the countdown to life in Bali I feel almost selfish with my pain.

:grouphug: Anne, never compare your pain to other's.. You are hurting and its a big hurt. So many of us have been where you are now. :cry:

Will be thinking of you on Sat xx

Sorry, Ann, to find out about your Boofy's deterioration. Those damn tumours, we know too well. He is a very lucky boy, these last years with him were very precious. Never forgotten, love to you both. xx

Thank you everyone.

Boof has been such an integral part of your life, there's not one iota of selfishness I can perceive. Simply a much loved puppy's owner doing the final bravest thing for the dog. Outside world will still be going round. These are your days with Boofy as he prepares for his final journey. You have Olivia to watch as well. Let Boof & Olivia be your world at the moment

Sending ongoing prayers with love.

:flower: