4 Week Old Pups Dying Vet Can't Find Cause

Don't worry about MarieEvans - she flits into threads, dumps a single post of dubious knowledge/nature, then never returns to the thread... simply not worth the effort to respond IMHO.

T.

Yes. I have noticed that. She never seems to post in the same thread twice.

Maybe because she/he is too busy posting things here.

I ordered something from them in December 2012 and it still hasn't arrived. So much for the express shipping option..

Also.. wtf at the rat poison thing.. and calling the bitch "mom". And generally being a weirdo.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about MarieEvans - she flits into threads, dumps a single post of dubious knowledge/nature, then never returns to the thread... simply not worth the effort to respond IMHO.

T.

I ordered something from them in December 2012 and it still hasn't arrived. So much for the express shipping option..

Also.. wtf at the rat poison thing.. and calling the bitch "mom". And generally being a weirdo.

The link I posted appears to be very similar but not the same as the website of Ace Dog Supplies.

Yes, weirdo.

@Greymate.... Is that her on that site?! Whole chunks of dog health advice posted by a 'Marie' is lifted from elsewhere with no reference to the authors.

eg Combating Dog Odor comes from here: link

Myths about dog grooming is from here: link

After-bath Itchies is cobbled together from: this and this

etc etc

Aside from that, yes I find the few posts I've seen by the Doler 'Marie Evans' to be really disturbing. :(

@Greymate.... Is that her on that site?! Whole chunks of dog health advice posted by a 'Marie' is lifted from elsewhere with no reference to the authors.

eg Combating Dog Odor comes from here: link

Myths about dog grooming is from here: link

After-bath Itchies is cobbled together from: this and this

etc etc

Aside from that, yes I find the few posts I've seen by the Doler 'Marie Evans' to be really disturbing. :(

Well it's actually a royalty-free stock photo from istock, described as "Portrait of happy mid adult woman with her pet dog on beach. Horizontal shot."

Looks like ME has now removed this pic from their profile here. ( I can't see it anymore) A search of that image is how I found that dodgy website. Most of the material is plagiarised, some of it is made up, and some of it is really unsound/cruel/dangerous. It is a bit disturbing how similar the site is to Ace Dog Supplies website. At first glance people might think it is Ace Dog Supplies.

It seems that the person calling themselves ME has very recently decided to set themselves up as a fake 'expert' about dogs and has put a fair amount of effort into it. But why?

Edited by Greytmate

The link I posted appears to be very similar but not the same as the website of Ace Dog Supplies.

Yes, weirdo.

I'm glad you clarified that, I was having trouble working out the links. I wonder if the real Ace Dog Supplies is aware of this 'club'?

The club is merely a subdomain of the main site, so they would have to be aware of it, there is no way to create a subdomain other than through the primary domain.

Yes, weirdo.

I'm glad you clarified that, I was having trouble working out the links. I wonder if the real Ace Dog Supplies is aware of this 'club'?

The club is merely a subdomain of the main site, so they would have to be aware of it, there is no way to create a subdomain other than through the primary domain.

One is www but the other isn't. Does that mean anything?

Yes, weirdo.

I don't think it is, so I'm going to email Ace Dog Supplies to ask.

Yes, weirdo.

One is www but the other isn't. Does that mean anything?

Nope, the www doesn't really mean anything, you can access sites with it. ie: acedogsupplies.com.au/ works. sub domains are anything.mainsite.com in this instance club.acedogsupplies.com.au and is just a site hosted on the acedogsupplies.com.au domain.

T.

Yes, weirdo.

The first is just a subdomain of the second. Which means whoever owns the second, also created the first.

Although the whole thing is regsitered to some guy in Victoria anyway.