4 Week Old Pups Dying Vet Can't Find Cause

I got a reply.

Hi

Yes, the Ace Dog Club is a new information based sitethat we are developing. It is still only new, and is a work in progress.

Thanks

Ray

Nothing about the lack of credibility of their expert?

Where did it actually say Marie-of-the-dead-puppies was the same Marie as on the site though? Site is based in Vic, Marie is.. either from QLD or just didn't bother to change her location from the default. But did use the word "mom" so..

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a reply.

Hi

Yes, the Ace Dog Club is a new information based sitethat we are developing. It is still only new, and is a work in progress.

Thanks

Ray

Where did it actually say Marie-of-the-dead-puppies was the same Marie as on the site though? Site is based in Vic, Marie is.. either from QLD or just didn't bother to change her location from the default. But did use the word "mom" so..

The profile picture of the acedogclub twitter is the same as the DOL userpic.

I got a reply.

Hi

Thanks

Ray

Hrm.. I glanced through some of the articles though and it didn't really seem like her writing style. Either way, I don't think I'll be buying from that site again.

Edited to add..

Although now that I think about it.. my order got sent only a day after I posted in this thread about it so.. yeah..

Edited by Hardy's Angel

I got a reply.

Hi

Thanks

Ray

Hrm.. I glanced through some of the articles though and it didn't really seem like her writing style. Either way, I don't think I'll be buying from that site again.

Edited to add..

Although now that I think about it.. my order got sent only a day after I posted in this thread about it so.. yeah..

I googled the image used by the Marie Evans on this site and found the Google+ Marie Evans profile and the Ace Dog Club. It's a stock image. But it's since been removed from the Marie Evans profile here. So there is no link now. Nothing to prove that I'm not a loony internet stalker.

But overall, a good ending to a sad thread, you got your ordered goods, and I don't think Marie Evans will post any more dead puppy stories. :thumbsup:

FWIW, I don't think you're a loony internet stalker. I thought there was more than a hint of ME in a few of the articles there.

I'll admit I skimmed them very briefly, mostly because I could see no connection beyond the name.

I couldn't see a profile pic for either :confused:

FWIW, I don't think you're a loony internet stalker. I thought there was more than a hint of ME in a few of the articles there.

I'll admit I skimmed them very briefly, mostly because I could see no connection beyond the name.

What, not this one? https://plus.google.com/100833015288656952184

photo.jpg

Nope, wasn't seeing anything. When GM posted the picture, I had no idea what she was talking about or why she'd posted it :shrug:

photo.jpg

Nope, wasn't seeing anything. When GM posted the picture, I had no idea what she was talking about or why she'd posted it :shrug:

Oh, well that picture on the AceDogClub G+ and twitter matches what her DOL userpic used to be, which is a stock photo. So, I guess if you wanted to still call it a coincidence you could, but it's all a bit weird. Plus a lot of the concent on the AceDogClub is american specific, like "Removing Skunk Smells", and half her "advice" just links to random internet webistes like WebMD and howstuffworks.com :confused:

photo.jpg

Oh, well that picture on the AceDogClub G+ and twitter matches what her DOL userpic used to be, which is a stock photo. So, I guess if you wanted to still call it a coincidence you could, but it's all a bit weird. Plus a lot of the concent on the AceDogClub is american specific, like "Removing Skunk Smells", and half her "advice" just links to random internet webistes like WebMD and howstuffworks.com :confused:

Well, that makes sense with her using the word "mom". Although why an Australian website would have an American writing for them, especially if the posts relate to things that don't apply here.. odd.

photo.jpg

Well, that makes sense with her using the word "mom". Although why an Australian website would have an American writing for them, especially if the posts relate to things that don't apply here.. odd.

The guy who runs AceDogSupplies seems to be a bit of a weirdo anyway, based on this http://www.dogtrainingmasters.net/

photo.jpg

The guy who runs AceDogSupplies seems to be a bit of a weirdo anyway, based on this http://www.dogtrainingmasters.net/

That looks like one of those standard dodgy "The Secret to.. whatever" sites. There's one for just about every topic you could think of. Even the layout of the age is the same as others I've seen.

That aside, the first bit I actually read through mentioned being the "Alpha" so.. three guesses as to who it's basically copied from.

And.. ell-oh-ell. Just finished typing that, flicked back to the other tab, read down a bit further and..

The secret to getting your dog to behave rests in your ability to be able to “Think Like A Dog”. Become your own dogs’, “Dog Whisperer”, by using our tried-and-tested formula!

Derp.

That looks like one of those standard dodgy "The Secret to.. whatever" sites. There's one for just about every topic you could think of. Even the layout of the age is the same as others I've seen.

That aside, the first bit I actually read through mentioned being the "Alpha" so.. three guesses as to who it's basically copied from.

And.. ell-oh-ell. Just finished typing that, flicked back to the other tab, read down a bit further and..

The secret to getting your dog to behave rests in your ability to be able to “Think Like A Dog”. Become your own dogs’, “Dog Whisperer”, by using our tried-and-tested formula!

Derp.

Yep, exactly. Weirdo :laugh:

It wasn't just the same picture, it was the same cropped area of a larger picture. Same pic, same name, same short time frame, and same sort of advice. Lifted mostly from other places and posted quickly with no follow up.

I have no idea why.

So unless somebody can enlighten me further I'm going to agree. Yep, derp, wierdo. :)