Vet Recommendations

Chicken

As it says, I am looking for a new vet around the Narre Warren area. I have always been very happy with my Vet in Hampton Park, but they have recently changed hands and I have been horrified at how they have dealt with my dog being put to sleep and need to change vets.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Surrounding suburbs fine too.

Hi Chicken,

Dr Bob Cavey from the Ultimate Vet Clinic (Narre-Warren Cranbourne Rd) - best vet around!! PH: 8790 2425 http://www.ultimatevet.com.au/

This is one I had been thinking about as they are only 5 minutes from home. Need a vet that isn't afraid of big dogs, only 1 vet I have seen can handle my Rott confindently and he is at the clinic I have been going to and now refuse to go to. Nothing against him, but I had my Fern PTS 3 weeks ago and then they go and send me a reminder notice for heart worm on monday this week. I still have not gotten her ashes back, after they told me that it would only be a week.

Very not impressed.

Animal Care in Cranbourne are fantastic or Animal Doctors in Pakenham are also very good.

Either would be around 15-20mins from Narre Warren :)

I am in cranbourne nearly every day for work anyway so that might be a good option too. Is that the one on the South Gippsland highway?

Gary Stapleton (narre warren north)

Barry Haywood for anything to do with bones and joints (cranbourne south)

Harry Corbet (Bayswater)

Stuar mason (monash)

clients: central asian and anatolian

Edited by lilli

Chicken - Pretty sure Dr Bob deals with several Rotties, Abby will be fine with him or if you don't mind the drive we go to Koo Wee Rup on Rossiter Rd (next to the railway line) - Jamie is fantastic and has seen all my dogs.

Sorry that your old clinic was careless not to update their files, this sort of thing seems to be pretty common - you would think it would be a high priority to make sure reminders do not get sent for deceased pets...

eta: Milo (small fluffy dog) recently had cruciate surgery there to repair a botched up job done at another clinic in Feb last year, his owners are thrilled with Dr Bob and will be staying with him.

Edited by Andisa