Stray Cat Befriends A Blind Dog.

Purdie

The video says that the cat and dog were adopted together from a woman going into hospital. Nothing about the cat being a stray.

If you read under the video it says the'' stray cat'' befriending the dog.Must have been when the dog was with his original owner;then the pair where adopted together after

Thats my understanding.Still a wonderful pair of friends.

I know it is expensive, but can't cataracts be removed and artificial lenses inserted? Or do cataracts differ in as much some can be operated in and some can't.

My Bunter was completely blind when I rescued him from Renbury. I am considerably poorer and much needed repairs to the house are now just a distance hope :laugh: but Bunter can see.

I know it is expensive, but can't cataracts be removed and artificial lenses inserted? Or do cataracts differ in as much some can be operated in and some can't.

My Bunter was completely blind when I rescued him from Renbury. I am considerably poorer and much needed repairs to the house are now just a distance hope :laugh: but Bunter can see.

Well done for improving his quality of life so much :) you should be proud

I think that's the case - I'm not 100% sure, but I asked about cataract removal the last time I went to the vet with my older dog and we talked about various tests etc.. the other thing it depends on is the dog's general health and the balance between getting the surgery when the dog actually NEEDS it, and not waiting til it's too late because of their general health declining. That's for one type of old age cataracts anyway, not sure about other ones :)