52 Weeks For Dogs 2013

Panto

OK I'm in for this years 52 Weeks 2013. It's nice to be back after missing 2012 52 weeks.

I've decided to photograph my new pup. My lovely girl Cedar recently gave birth to four gorgeous pups however as they are only 5 weeks old we haven't decided which one we are keeping, so until we do I will put a photo up of my potential picks from the litter, until we decide.

So for Week 1/52 Weeks 2013 - Little Miss Peach

8344836924_a51b023586_z.jpg

So glad you are join again WB, I love love love your photos! Little Miss peach looks divine, can't wait to see your weekly growing puppy photos, perfect timing!

Love little pug on the doggy blanket!

G139, what a pity about your lens, Shyla is stunning!

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So glad you are join again WB, I love love love your photos! Little Miss peach looks divine, can't wait to see your weekly growing puppy photos, perfect timing!

Love little pug on the doggy blanket!

G139, what a pity about your lens, Shyla is stunning!

Thanks tlc - yes it is perfect timing and I can't wait to see our new pup grow over the coming 12 months. Also looking forward to seeing photos of your gorgeous gang.

So since my lens appears to have had a fatal error yesterday and I didn't get any photo's of my dogs yet I won't be doing one of my own dogs.

I would like to do a different rescue dog each week but since I probably won't get out to the kennels every weekend I think there will be a few of my two as well.

1/52 - Shyla

8348432851_1d136e7578.jpg

Beautiful dog, maybe you advertise them as coming with a free membership to 52 weeks for dogs!

I am wondering are we technically into week two now, I think last year we went from Sunday to Saturday with Sunday being the beginning of the new week. But I guess technically we are not into a new week untill the 8th. Anyhow I will post this one from today anyway. :laugh: Call it week 1 pt 3!

file-847.jpg

Well I hope no one minds but I will use 52 weeks as a way to make myself get more pics of my guys together, I will only post the ones I think are ok. :laugh: I am not doing flickr this year, but i have also made a facebook album.

tlc do you have to tie up the gangs ears when eating? We had a spaniel cross as a child and his ears would get dirty if he ate without a hairpin. You must get lots of admirers going around with a gang of striking dogs.

Thanks Hankdog, my guys certainly have lots if admirers and we get stopped whenever we go somewhere new. I don't fuss to much with their ears as their main diet is dry food, they do eat chicken wings and necks a couple of times a week but they are usually down the hatch before they get stuck in their ears.

Bones are about the only thing that gets entangled at times but I just rinse them off. :laugh: they get bathed once a fortnight sometimes more often depending on where they have been. They also drink out of odd shaped containers that allow their ears to hang over the side. I also brush their ears frequently which helps keep them nice too.

TLC gorgeous pups as usual - Love how they all just line up .

Weibritty OMG what gorgeous eyes :love: :love: Look forward to seeing more of Miss Peach

Minimax :laugh: Boston looks so sad . Want to just pick him up and give him a huge smooch

Gertrude love the color of Shylas eyes ( and the sticky out tongue :laugh: ) . personality plus . :cry: re your lens

Hankdog The look :laugh: so cute

I am going Tuesday to Tuesday - seeing as I haven't got a photo yet - Today is the day :)

LOVING the pics guys!!

I have just updated the first thread.. apologies to the ladies whose furkids' names I don't have, pls correct me where needed and I will update. I will be taking out photo today and uploading tonight/tomorrow :)

As we're all using different mediums, can we say what we have shot with (if we remember?). I will endeavour to use my DSLR, but I am such an ease of use iphoneographer! :|

Shyla is a rescue, not one of mine, sorry I should have made it clearer. Mine are Salt and Athena.

She does look so much like my boy though who was entire before he came to rescue and they are from the same area so we think she could be related.

I am using a Canon 40D and was using a Canon EF-S 17-85mm f4/5.6 (RIP) will now be using a 28-105mm.

I am going to try not to use any iPhone snaps.

Week 1/52

prettyabbey.jpg

Nothing very exciting... playing around with the cloning tool to clone something out which I think I did pretty well with :) Not even going to try and tackle cloning out the crate though :o

tlc: Cute pictures! I've always admired how you can get 4 dogs to stay still and look at the camera in one shot :laugh:

Weibritty: :love: Gorgeous picture and puppy!

minimax: aw, Boston is so cute!

Gertrude: Shyla is gorgeous :love: lovely pic

hankdog: :laugh: soo cute!

MTD: so cute! Oliver is gorgeous!