52 Weeks For Dogs 2013

Panto

Gertrude Tahoe is adorable, great photo and her new owners are going to love it.

Ktig, he even looks beautiful wet LOL

Impatients, harvey does look extremely happy there

Weibritty, that is just adorable

This is my week 7 shot, just playing with my new little Fuji camera again, shooting from the hip

8482543977_1a8496377c_z.jpg

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Impatiens: Harvey looks very happy and thoroughly exhausted after his outing :)

Weibritty: Clay is so gorgous. The colour of his eyes has just come out beautifully in your photos!

Helen: Cute shot of Tilly at the beach - she looks like she's enjoying herself.

SalukiBel: Love the bright colours of the blanket!

Dogfan:A warm doggie there by the looks of things...

Week 8 for us....Caught Pad snuffling at the breeze :)

8496944868_fda8e6c776.jpg

ktig - I hope the in the new car shot was after the wash shot! Great breeze snuffling shot, I love the contrast in that between the long haired muzzle and the short hair on his neck.

Impatiens - Harvey looks in his element there, very content with himself, what a great smile.

Weibritty - Clay looks to be growing fast, he is very stunning, I love the little paw in the bottom left of the photo, so cute.

helen - Tilly is so beautiful, looks like she really enjoys the beach

salukibel - I think the colours are great as well. Looks like Bella has picked a comfy spot to lie down. I won't be taking any photos of blankets in my house... too much fur not of the blanket variety stuck to them...

dogfan - Abbey seems to be dealing with the heat much better than my two who would be sprawled in front of the air con or would have dug themselves a giant husky hole in the backyard to keep cool in. Hope it's cooling down where you are.

hankdog - how cute is Jake upside down!!! He has Frenchie ears in that pic :laugh:

It never worked for the pugs Jake! :rofl:

Another gorgeous shot Weibritty! :love: Clay is a little angel!

Tilly seems to be enjoying the beach. :)

I love the bright colours salukibel!

Had to laugh at Paddington trying to see over his moustache! :laugh:

Poor Abbey! It's way too hot over here too dogfan! Well not compared to some of the temperatures you guys have been having, but we aren't used to it! :o

Week 8

8497696602_c7bb930b9f_z.jpg

52-2013-08 by nzalis99, on Flickr

Hankdog, that is so funny, my boy does the same thing.

Impatients, love the framing, great photo

Here is mine for the week, multiple exposure, just because my new camera can :-) I have done multi exposure in film but great to be able to do it in digital. In digitial you can actually tell what the image will look like before you finish the photo so it is a lot different then film, although the 2nd image in this one was the selfie so I couldn't see. The 2nd exposure is me and Tilly, you cant tell but she is trying to give me a kiss - the first image was the one of Tilly with her eyes closed.

8501668207_db38fa8798_z.jpg

Haha ktig, Jake cruises in my sons car in the same way. I don't think little clay is going to be little much longer!

Jake believes sleeping upside down helps prevent wrinkles- I don't have the heart to disillusion him.

IMG_3646_zpsbcc0392f.jpg

7/52

This is so cute!

Imatiens, love week 8, so pretty and bright with the yellow.

Helen yours is awesome, I loved it as soon as I seen it on facebook, so cool!

I havent posted any for a bit so I will pop some recent ones in.

file_zpse30567ff.jpg

file_zps308e0233.jpg

file_zps3b34d7ae.jpg

cute and windy

file_zpsddc890c0.jpg

Love the series of photos.....didn't think he was going to break!! And the windswept eats in the first pic are lovely. Very clever multiple exposure , I'm so lazy about learning to use all the functions of the camera its truly wated on me. Tilly has an ear to ear grin, beautiful.

Helen - lovely pic of Tilly at the beach (looks like the You Yangs way in the background). Cool b&w pic - Tilly looks like she is laughing. :laugh:

Salukibel - Looks like Bella is contemplating things, love the colours.

Dogfan - Abby looks like my guys with their tongues out panting in this recent heat.

ktig -Cute pic of Paddington sniffing, love his collar colour.

hankdog - Jake looks so relaxed there.

Impatiens - Harvey looks so happy, love the background colour.

tlc - love the windblown look in the 1st and 3rd pics. Look at those four tongues. :laugh: The outtakes made me laugh.

Clay is getting bigger now, losing his pretty blue eyes :( and getting into a lot of mischief lately.

Clay

Week 7/52

8508127407_ac2a537d11_b.jpg

Edited by Weibritty

Bella looks gorgeous as usual!!

Love Athenas reflection!

Is it already week 9, where is the time going??!

file_zps06717a14.jpg

file_zps08d8b09c.jpg

Somehow I think these guys are getting sick of this challenge. :laugh:

file_zps840a8271.jpg

Hey Guys come one line up! :rofl: Face forward!

file_zpsca17599e.jpg

Impatiens - love the framing and the contrast between Harvey's black and the bright yellow

helen - That is so clever! I would have no idea how to do that... or even if my camera can do that!

Weibritty - Clay is adorable. Love the black and white, really suits the image, it has a very vintage look about it

salukibel - love Bella's intent look, she must have seen something very interesting. Looks like a great place to go for long walks

tlc - Cooper was such a good boy staying where he was told for so long. In the last one it looks like he is saying "hey guys wait for me". Your outtakes always make me actually laugh out loud, I love the last one here, obviously you were out of treats by this stage :laugh:

9/52 - Cookie (rescue)

8520126619_bda43ce046_c.jpg

Cookie by Gertrude139, on Flickr

Cookie came into care on Thursday and we started what is probably her first grooming session ever today. She is very scared at the moment but was such a good girl, letting us get out most of the matting on her back and sides. This photo was taken before we started on her, you can see how bad her underside is :cry:

I love this photo because she has such a happy smile on her face and she looooves doing zoomies.