52 Weeks For Dogs 2013

Panto

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought I got some great shots last night, but they are all just too blurry for my liking (although OH says she can't see the blur, I can!) but I now have a goal! There is a certain shot of Max I want to get, and I will not stop until I get it. It does mean playing with my dslr (which is embarrasingly old, I think my phone has more megapixels than it does :rofl: )

I'm having trouble getting my photos off the memory card! I will have to try again when I get home. Even trying to use the camera connection kit for the ipad, and it's not recognising the device! (Have used it before and it worked fine). So... my first photo is still yet to come..! :p sorry! Loving the pics coming in though. I've updated the first post to include ktig and impatiens ( :wave: )

Edited by Panto

IMG_3243_zpsbecb876b.jpg

Da bulldog got bling. So excited about Jakes new collar I also got the matching leash and I feel so "posh" when we go walking!!

I am so happy we got puppies to watch grow, I realised that although I've had dogs since a child I've never had a puppy. Now I'm just too old to deal with poop so I shall enjoy watching them grow and leave the mess to others.

2/52

Edited by hankdog

gorgeous Panto a real smiley face

Oh yes love the collar hankdog looks very posh. I think I am too old for a puppy 4.30 am wake up call is really getting to me

Edited by MTD

I'm confused, is Boston a Boston or a pug, (very easy to confuse). Love his long tongue. Jakes bling is from Karma collars, there was a previous post with a bull terrier called Apollo wearing this colour. Just had to have one.

It'll probably all be over in six months or so MTD!! :D

I hope so Impatiens. I am sure Maggie wasn't as full on as a puppy and slept more

Oh what a big tongue you have Boston :laugh:

Edited by MTD

I'm confused, is Boston a Boston or a pug, (very easy to confuse). Love his long tongue. Jakes bling is from Karma collars, there was a previous post with a bull terrier called Apollo wearing this colour. Just had to have one.

Boston's and pugs look nothing alike. But my male pugs name is Boston :)

I'm very easy to confuse, spent a long time thinking the local maremma was a long haired large Labrador!!!

You might be thinking of Bostons and Frenchies, if you are not familiar with either breed they are similar to look at at first glance.

Boston looks happy struting his stuff!

And Harvey looks like the park is the place to be! :laugh: