N A R G A

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup and read the top comment on the right hand side :laugh:

yes I saw all that - that's why I thought I would ask the DOL rescue police about the site as I have to ask what a 'rescue' has to do to get those lovely red hearts :rofl:

Edited by anniek

In any other community sphere anyone wanting to set up a state or national coalition of groups would consult the stakeholders first, asking them what they wanted out of such a group and developing a collaborative vision.

I am somewhat exasperated that in rescue someone decides to set up an organization, announces itself and then presumes it speaks for rescue because it exists.

As for the other site http://arrr.id.au/ - did they consult any of the rescues they have "advertised" there?

When you lookup the registrant, she has an email address of "rat1bag @ gmail.com" - not to mention that a little bit of googling brings up scenes of the armchair activist - many online petition sites have her all over them...

Methinks there's not enough happening in Gagebrook...

T.

In any other community sphere anyone wanting to set up a state or national coalition of groups would consult the stakeholders first, asking them what they wanted out of such a group and developing a collaborative vision.

I am somewhat exasperated that in rescue someone decides to set up an organization, announces itself and then presumes it speaks for rescue because it exists.

and asks for donations

and asks for donations

Ummm... the ABN listed for the NARGA site is "Not entitled to receive tax deductible gifts", and is listed as being in Queensland (postcode 4660 - isn't that up near Red Collar Rescue?) - yet the person who is the registrant on the websites is from Tasmania??

I'd be pretty positive that they don't have the authorisation to solicit donations...

T.

On another note - has anyone checked the dates these website addresses were registered? Around the exact same time as Greylvr's ones were... coincidence?

T.

Crossed my mind, but I couldn't find any connection apart from them having the lovey dovey hearts.

Plus, design wise they are too good to be hers!

Edited by minimax

On another note - has anyone checked the dates these website addresses were registered? Around the exact same time as Greylvr's ones were... coincidence?

T.

Crossed my mind, but I couldn't find any connection apart from them having the lovey dovey hearts.

Plus, design wise they are too good to be hers!

exactly the same thoughts here