Pound Rounds

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here they are pulling a similar kind of thing for Marcus. Only Marcus *may* have a rescue back up in Victoria. But to get him there they need funds for kenneling, flights, vaccinations.

Once again they offer "fostering" and people are giving them money, and not small amounts either.

post-17129-0-71358300-1358496920_thumb.png

That's what po boxes are for!

I know but I don't have a PO box :(

I felt email was my only option. But I think the automated response is enough to prove they received it. Anyway sounds like some others will be requesting documents as well so if they don't supply I'm sure someone else here can lodge the complaint.

It's freaking me out the number of continuous responses saying they have donated money.

What I have noticed is that someone says they are wanting to foster the dog and they keep getting no response. Here, if that happened, the ball would roll super fast, which makes me think they want the dog to stay in need as much as possible. Ka-ching!

On their 'about us' blurb, they talk about their role, in working with rescue groups to find homes, yet on the FB page, they talk about having a rescue group in the wings, but no name mentioned.

It's freaking me out the number of continuous responses saying they have donated money.

What I have noticed is that someone says they are wanting to foster the dog and they keep getting no response. Here, if that happened, the ball would roll super fast, which makes me think they want the dog to stay in need as much as possible. Ka-ching!

On their 'about us' blurb, they talk about their role, in working with rescue groups to find homes, yet on the FB page, they talk about having a rescue group in the wings, but no name mentioned.

I am sure if you question them about the rescue group they will tell you they never said any such thing :)

You can also request the finacials and other documentation from the department responsible and they will get it for you for the same costs...

T.

Only if they have it .Since PR have not had to renew their CFN yet they may not have any audits on record (CFN issued September 2011). Unless they are requested to they don't have to submit the audits, they just have to have them done. I more want to see if they will produce it or kick up a big stink about it etc

Help! Just posted a question and accidentally did it twice - how do I delete or edit the post on FB?

This is what I asked: PR, can you please explain why a foster requires a rescue group? Also, if I donated money to save this dog, where does the money go if the dog remains in the pound?. I'm sure it will be deleted, ignored, or they will give me their standard answer...

Edited by poochmad