Pound Rounds

MN told me that she personally drove Venna out of the pound that day. It was in a deleted thread though so I can't go back and save it. I asked why she wasn't taken out earlier using the money donated to PR but got ignored, of course.

I saw that post.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But isn't the main issue fraud and/or scamming people?

It should be, because none of the photos I've seen show any neglect or issues of any kind.

Unethical practices however, sure. Raising for dogs that they don't have and are not providing care for. Re-homing dogs to inappropriate homes. etc...

If you have a whole lot of people, asking the same questions over and over they're not all going to be answered, too many things to do in the day.

Also if you have the reputation of a serial pest, chances are they will ignore whatever is asked, no responses will live up to the peoples expectations, and they will just find something else to nag about.

If you have a whole lot of people, asking the same questions over and over they're not all going to be answered, too many things to do in the day.

Also if you have the reputation of a serial pest, chances are they will ignore whatever is asked, no responses will live up to the peoples expectations, and they will just find something else to nag about.

Hmm.

So much to say, so little time...

If you care to read back through the posts you will note that some of the frustrations are legitimate questions such as:

1. Where does the money go?

2. If donations are received for a dog and they exceed/match the pound adoption cost, why is the dog still in the pound or showing on the FB page?

3. If someone advises they are willing to foster a dog, why does PR advise that the dog can't be released because there isn't a rescue group? I thought PR were a rescue group??

4. Why are questions like these deleted from the FB page if there is nothing to hide???

I'm sure others have questions to they would like answered.

BTW, I am not affiliated with rescue in any shape or form, I am however a concerned citizen questioning the ethics of a group who say they are 'for the dog', are there to assist rescue groups yet there is no evidence that any money donated to the dogs goes to a rescue group??

Tbroils can't be a PR supporter because, as we know, no PR supporter has ever been able to post on DOL due to the ant-PR Magic BB Forum Coding that Troy has installed.

Exactly, connected the net via a mobile broadband service, last time I joined I was banned before being able to make a post

Hmm.

So much to say, so little time...

If you care to read back through the posts you will note that some of the frustrations are legitimate questions such as:

1. Where does the money go?

Have you actually visited the kennels yourself in person? they have larger holding facilities than most shelters in the state, ask the council.

2. If donations are received for a dog and they exceed/match the pound adoption cost, why is the dog still in the pound or showing on the FB page?

Donations don't magically get dogs homes, donations save dogs from death, they are then either put into a foster home, boarding kennel etc while trying to get the dog a home.

3. If someone advises they are willing to foster a dog, why does PR advise that the dog can't be released because there isn't a rescue group? I thought PR were a rescue group??

They don't just let anyone foster dogs due to the people that have been irresponsible, then when something has happened when the dog is in their care it's PR's fault.

4. Why are questions like these deleted from the FB page if there is nothing to hide???

Looking at the wall the same questions were asked over and over, even though they get answered the person or people repeat asking therefore are "trolling", trolls usually get removed.

I'm sure others have questions to they would like answered.

BTW, I am not affiliated with rescue in any shape or form, I am however a concerned citizen questioning the ethics of a group who say they are 'for the dog', are there to assist rescue groups yet there is no evidence that any money donated to the dogs goes to a rescue group??

The problem is they get hammered by the same campaigns day in and day out if they sat and responded to everything, they wouldn't have time to look after the dogs, you're probably not getting many responses at the moment due to them repairing the damages their former helper did, or more importantly DIDN'T do.

Not one of my very simple questions were answered, even the ones where no one else has asked. But I must be hallucinating this because you are unable to post.

No as usual, you just can't read, at lease on the forum I can requote what i've already said.

Exactly, connected the net via a mobile broadband service,

Now incase you want to say "lolz i thought u couldn't poast"

Exactly, connected the net via a mobile broadband service,

Thanks for taking the time to post though you haven't actually answered any questions (you're not a politician are you?).

1. Where are the kennels located? Are these the same kennels where dogs are kept for long periods of time, therefore the dog/s in question are still in a kennel? Is this because in PR's mindset the dog is no longer on a 'kill list' so the numbers look good for both you and the pound as the dog has been 'rescued'? (this was raised by another poster.)

2. On the FB page it is deceiving that the donations go into a shared pool, rather than to the dog being posted. Isn't this misleading the general public?

3. The comments on FB again are misleading - PR comes across as a rescue group, yet then advise they need a rescue group...which is correct?

4. If comments / questions were kept online and answered, I'm sure the feelings here would be different. As it is, whenever a question is asked the post is deleted and that person can no longer post. That doesn't sound like you are protecting from trolls, that says to me you have something to hide.

Having run a couple of my own forums, I've yet to find an addon that could allow me to ban signups en masse... that would be so helpful for all the annoying advertising troll signups a board gets every day...

What a board admin may do on occasion is to notice a large influx in new signups when some contentious subject may be being discussed on the forum... this could indicate a "rallying of the troops" from one side or another for the purpose of a "board war"... in those cases, banning from posting could happen to those mass signups.

T.

This one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why did my posts get deleted? I was invited to come over here, and now I don't conform to the dictatorship my posts are removed?

No wonder no one answers your questions if you just delete non troll responses.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/245177-pound-rounds/page__st__315__p__6096113#entry6096113

:doh:

What about this one that was deleted? try and follow the dead link to my previous post.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/245177-pound-rounds/page__view__findpost__p__6096171