Pound Rounds

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever a question is asked, they say the same thing over and over...

Foster caring requires a rescue group. We need a rescue for her to save her up there - we are taking that offer seriously however we don't have a rescue to support the foster situation - we need to keep trying xox

Also note the costs change - the below is for the same dog. :confused:

Pound Rounds: desexing and kenneling and transport would be $1,000 - any amount even close to that or part of it helps!!

Pound Rounds: desexing and kenneling and transport would be $500 - any amount even close to that or part of it helps!!

Edited by poochmad

I will screen shot the stuff about Venna and anything else I see.

Do they have affiliations with any rescues?

They have a 16D and their own kennels. They've taken dogs themselves before.

Why isn't BP releasing Venna? Why is she 'rescue only'?

(Yes Anne, I'd like to ring the pound to find out, just thought someone here might have already done so)

Edited by Katdogs

Whenever a question is asked, they say the same thing over and over...

Foster caring requires a rescue group. We need a rescue for her to save her up there - we are taking that offer seriously however we don't have a rescue to support the foster situation - we need to keep trying xox

This is why I asked about the relationships they have with rescues. They keep saying 'Sharing will save the dog' No it won't as it is rescue only :mad Pick up the phones PR and call a rescue group. Use all of the $$$ you have been given for this dog and donate it to that group if they take the dog.

Surely that is what they should be doing :confused:

and to add they have a person who has been wanting to foster this dog for a couple of weeks now. Clearly they haven't pointed her in the right direction and she said she has received no correspondence back from them about her offer.

Edited by spotty.spot.spot

Screenshot it all! The important stuff I think is asking for donations for dogs that aren't in their care. I know they might say that they will pass on the donations but that won't fly if you can show this doesn't happen. It is fraud.

I have. But, how do I do it so it doesn't show the side bits (i.e. my contacts)?

How can they get away with saying they are not a rescue but have a form you have to fill out to foster or adopt through them. What is their excuse as to the two different stories?

Well, there doesnt seem to be website. It's based purely on Facebook.

How can they get away with saying they are not a rescue but have a form you have to fill out to foster or adopt through them. What is their excuse as to the two different stories?

Well, there doesnt seem to be website. It's based purely on Facebook.

Have you read the volunteer positions they want filled? They are looking for someone to build them a website :rofl:

I am up to print screening the 7th photo of comments on Venna. This dog has had hundreds and hundreds of shares....I bet she has also raised them hundreds of dollars too.

What do you suppose they actually do with the funds?

This is why PR says Venna has been in the pound for so long...drumroll

Venna is one of the longest serving residents at Blacktown - because she is a brindle and not too keen on other dogs. Venna loves her hoomans though so please get in touch about Venna - PM us a number or email XXXXXXXXXX with a number to save Venna

I am quite sure that is the reason and not the not too keen on other dogs section of the sentence.

ETA: I am just print screening all of it, just in case :laugh:

Edited by spotty.spot.spot

Well, according to them Spotty, funds are used for transport, desexing and kennelling.

Pound Rounds all donations go towards tranportation to rescue groups, kennelling costs if required between being to the vets and transportaton. All funds are dispursed as needed to save the dogs and to rehome them. However we need homes for them to go to, so its important that you share the dogs pictures, to find them suitable homes. Thank you for your support.

Edited by poochmad