I Need Coloured Coded Collars For New Born Pups

Canine Coach

If the supplier who sells color coded collars to I.D. newborn puppies, is on this forum, please can you E Mail me privately

I have seen a photo of them but did not note down the contact details

I would like to purchase collars for myself & another breeder

I live near KCC Park so could meet you there to pick them up

OR does anyone else have the link to the supplier that sells them in Victoria?

Thanks in advance

I ordered from them just before Christmas, and received my parcel within 2 days, fantastic service especially considering I am rural Vic and the extra stress on postal services at Christmas time.

I must say they came in very handy as I have 5 choc coloured pups all about the same size and without them I wouldnt know who was who.

https://www.facebook.com/surryleakelpies#!/photo.php?fbid=480201285355053&set=a.411971072178075.86085.259190584122792&type=1&theater

see a photo of one of the collars here on a pups just hours old :)

I cant recommend them high enough :thumbsup:

Thanks very much for providing the name of the business that sell puppy I.D. collars

I went to their web site, found the items I am looking for but was unable to complete my order

I filled in all required info.then tried to proceed

It gave me a security code which I copied & submitted but my order still would not go through

I then tried to E Mail them through the web site & the same thing happened

Is there any other supplier?

Email has been sent - I suspect you have missed ticking the T&C box.

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.

I do not know what a T & C box is but it is possible I may have inadvertently ticked a wrong box

Please would you be so kind as to advise me what specifically I need to do now to process my order

Thanks

I buy the velcrose collars from Whelping supplies - excellent - but while young I use strips of coloured felt - the stuff you buy from the $2 shops - when they are a bit older I use the velcrose collars and tie a tag of the felt to it - the pups are then - if a fluffy breed which mine are - abe to be identified easier for photos or videos - the felt tags may need replacing a few times as they grow and have fun with each other but makes them much easier to identify . Also the felt is nice and soft while so young and can be stretched as they grow without having to take it off. This has worked well for me for several litters.

I found the velcro too hard on the pug pups, they would be better for a longer neck puppy that is fluffy or older pups. I used nail polish for the first week or 2 and made up crosgrain ribbon collars secured with resin snaps that I use for making baby nappies. They were perfect for the pugs.