Blankets / Towels Need New Home

I am about to embark on a massive cull of old towels and blankets as we are de-cluttering before our possible work relocation.

Is there any rescue in the Sutherland Shire that I can drop them to? Alternatively, if there is a rescue outside of the area, you are more than welcome to come and collect.

Alphadog AnimalArmy Rescue Inc, based out of Canberra, are heading into the controlled fire zones to help get out native wildlife, livestock and domestic animals. They've put a call out for blakets, towels and cat cages. Renbury Farm is acting as a collection point for them this week (they're collecting on the weekend). I know they would greatly appreciate the donation.

I am in Sans Souci and could collect some towels from you if they are still available for our rescue Sydney Animal Second-chance. There is also Sutherland pound. Let me know if there are some blankets/towels still available. If there are can you pm your details for me to collect. Would also be happy to take some out to Rfarm for you as I will be going out there either this week or week after.

thanks for offer and if they have found a home no problem