My Beautiful Buddy Hung At The Groomers ....how Can This Happen ;(

Cazstaff

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By contrast.

The greyhound trainer next door bathes our tibbie & a neighbour's tibbie in his greyhounds' hydrobath.

He was ready to do it this morning. We asked why he never puts the 2 tibbie girls in together?

He said he could only keep his hands on one at a time... & the other could jump out and have a bad fall down on the concrete floor. Long way down for a little dog, he pointed out.

Yes, he's a greyhound trainer, not a commercial groomer.

OMG Caz, I am so so sorry. :cry: I am sitting here in tears and feel sick to the stomach. I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling. What a horrible way for Buddy to leave this world. :(:cry:

My thoughts are with you, Leah and doggies. xxx :hug:

R.I.P. gorgeous Buddy. xxx :cry::rainbowbridge:

I am so sincerely sorry for your loss. How tragic :cry: reading your post brought tears to my eyes.

This is in NO way your fault. I know nothing can bring Buddy back, but I would be so mad and I would sue too.

RIP beautiful Buddy. :(

Guest Panzer Attack!

Please report them to the RSPCA. I am disgusted. :( Can you please PM me the name so I can warn my family in Sydney and any of my clients that may move never to go there. I am so sorry! :(

Please report them to the RSPCA. I am disgusted. :( Can you please PM me the name so I can warn my family in Sydney and any of my clients that may move never to go there. I am so sorry! :(

Yes report them. It was so wrong of them to leave a dog tied up and unattended, nobody working with animals should be allowed to get away with such negligence.

My dear dear Caz, you must be in such a turmoil of anger, sorrow, disbelief, recriminations..... such a tragedy. I too feel sick to the stomach at what has happened.

You are right: something does need to be done and when you are up to it, you need to consult a lawyer.

As others have said, nothing can bring back Buddy, but the salon has to be made to take responsibility.

Frankly, I'd be out the front with a placard and walking up and down in front of their premises.

You are the biggest softy out, Caz, but don't let that kick in and start feeling sorry for the groomers. They must have left Buddy alone for at the very least several minutes.

Oh, Caz. Such a tragedy. :cry::cry:

Even the average dog owner would not be stupid enough to tether a dog on a table and leave it for a couple of minutes out of sight, let alone 3 HOURS!!!!

The dog was in there for 3 hours, not left on the table for that time. It only takes a minute for someone to get distracted & a dog can choke if its on a choke chain or ordinary collar tether. Its happened to others.

:hug: This is an awful tragedy & you must be in terrible shock.

I always advise my puppy buyers to stay with their dog while it is groomed or use a mobile if a salon won't let them. All sorts goes on behind closed doors.

I am sure you have a good chance of suing but that really won't be much consolation. I can only imagine your pain & distress.

Apologies for my misreading. He was still left long enough that no-one noticed until it was too late but that is slightly better to deal with than my thinking he'd been alone and in that condition for three hours.

RIP beautiful boy.

XXX