Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry,

Cannot imagine what you must be feeling,

To loose a loved one in those circumstances is just unimagineable, so sad

I think many of us have read these messages through tears

I think everyone will be giving there loved ones an extra cuddle tonight

Our thoughts are with you

Buddy looked like an amazing dog,

No doubt, many memories together through all those years.

The legal road is hard but sometimes necessary, and IMHO no harder than living with the horrible knowledge of what happened, that is something faced every day there are reminders everywhere.

If I have my timeline correct the salon owner rang you after you had reported the incident to the RSPCA? If that is the case I agree with whoever it was who said she is sounding you out as to what you will do more than expressing her sympathy over what happened.

Cazstaff, I join all other DOLers in feeling outraged and heartbroken that this happened to Buddy. I am so glad that you have brought him home and can have time to say goodbye. As hard as it may be, think of the love and life he had with you and not this sad way of it ending. So very sorry that you are going through this and you have every right to feel angry as well as devestated right now...it is a shocking thing... :kissbetter:

This is such a sad and shocking thing to have happened. What sort of people think it's okay to leave a dog tethered above ground on a choke chain? :cry:

I'm at a complete loss for words over the sheer incompetence of this groomer.

I can't even begin to understand what you're going through Caz but my thoughts have been with you the whole day. You have my deepest sympathies and support. :hug: :hug:

I have already posted my condolences earlier on but after reading your last post and finding out what happened I am so much more sickened and angered.

I would be out for blood, I hope you take them for everything you can and hopefully shut them down for good. The owner is as much to blame as their idiot employees. I hope at some stage you can publicly shame them so none of them are ever able to get their hands on anyone else's dog.

I hope you do go after them legally. I would, but that is just me. It won't bring the beautiful boy back, but I think it needs to be done. This is so unprofessional, with tragic results.

I agree.

Sadly it won't bring your beautiful Buddy back, :( but it needs to be done to prevent this tragedy from happening again.

No dog or their family deserves to go through what you are going through Caz. It's just so wrong. :(